Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the "funky" catchy style that I reckon is good. Guns of Brixton I also like, and their dub (Hoos) remixes. But other than that it's a bit samey to my ears.
I'll go along with that (I'm a bruncher). They've got quite a number of songs that I really like, but there's a lot more that are just okay.

That's the way my crevice sees it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
About time we had a functioning cabal. The last round you didn't enter, Dick was so s**tfaced he didn't vote, Hoos probably tried to nom a delta blues track from the 1700's that wasn't actually recorded, and I probably gave all my votes to non Vics.
And Tang is still kicking a semi-frozen chicken around Swan St. Like an insane old Vietnamese man who's still fighting the war.

You don't get this amount of supreme indifference overnight you know.

And Tang is still kicking a semi-frozen chicken around Swan St. Like an insane old Vietnamese man who's still fighting the war.

You don't get this amount of supreme indifference overnight you know.

It's how we roll.

Call me a prude, but I thought it was pretty disrespectful of Tang to kick the chook around like that, and yeah I know, drinks, grand final, it's already dead etc. But, the poor guy (or gal) was murdered to at least fill someone's hunger, not be treated like that IMO. Maybe I'm over the top, most likely. But hey.
Some would claim it fed Tangs hunger to kick a semi-frozen chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back