Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys watch the videos?!
I might occasionally but usually I've got better things to do haha
I have the same attitude re. listening to the songs.

Let's be honest though, if you're punching holes in walls and smashing plates you're a bit of a *******.
Walls are great to hit, they neither feel pain nor hit back- I have been guilty of it myself on the rare occasions Hawthorn have let me down.

As far as smashing plates go... ever been to a Greek wedding?

Probably CrossFit related.

I used to know a dietician who would have zero fat in any of her foods, absolutely none.
But at the end of the day she would mix up whatever various good oils she decided she needed for that day- And ****ing skol them!

Boted :)
It was definitely a Brunchy list
1587707130501-png.863877
Yum yum

Avocados are my favorite :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Scrumdiddlyumptious!!!

Probably CrossFit related.

I used to know a dietician who would have zero fat in any of her foods, absolutely none.
But at the end of the day she would mix up whatever various good oils she decided she needed for that day- And ******* skol them!

I'm carnivore. Animal products only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brunch is one of the worst food-related concepts in history and this round is proving it
To be fair, that clip which triggered things off could have been in many rounds, not the themes fault. Especially with a solid playlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back