Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, it's widely regarded as the most messed up movie ever made. I was talking about it because you'd seen unsettling scenes in movies and this immediately sprung to mind. It was written to represent "The molestation of the Serbian people by the government It's about the monolithic power of leaders who hypnotise you to do things you don't want to do." That's according to the director Srdjan Spasojevic. I watched it from that perspective and wow it was super super messed up unsurprisingly. Even just reading the plot on wikipedia is disturbing. I wanted to see how this was represented and it was absolutely repulsive. I'm all for violence being represented in art in order to enhance that art but this movie is just violence and horrible horrible depictions of unspeakable things just for the sake of it. If you're interested in watching it certainly read the plot first so you know what you're getting yourself in for.

I disagree with what the film represents fundamentally and think that it should have never been made but it's out there now and it's an interesting albeit incredibly messed up look at where that barrier between violence for the sake of art and violence for the sake of violence lies.
Its actually surprisingly good. Full of things that are terrible, but it's shot pretty damn well for the type of movie it is.

Also watched stuff like Concrete, Human centipede, Midsommar, We need to talk about Kevin, Salo and other films like that just in order to see, 1 what made them so controversial
What was controversial about Midsommar?

Not to mention the delcious kg's of undigested red meat just lazing and brunching in the bowel.
If we werent supposed to eat animals they wouldn’t have been made outve meat.

Ibso facto and you cant argue with factos everyone knows that

If we werent supposed to eat animals they wouldn’t have been made outve meat.

Ibso facto and you cant argue with factos everyone knows that
Im not suggesting we are not supposed to eat meat, I'm suggesting we are supposed to eat other stuff as well.

Breakfast- Steak.
Snack- Jerky
Brunch- Liver
Lunch- Sausages
Snack- Eggs
Dinner- Steak

I'd neck myself I reckon

Im not suggesting we are not supposed to eat meat, I'm suggesting we are supposed to eat other stuff as well.

Breakfast- Steak.
Snack- Jerky
Brunch- Liver
Lunch- Sausages
Snack- Eggs
Dinner- Steak

I'd neck myself I reckon
Underrated the Jerky
Can it go off? Nup. Does it need a salad? Nup. Can you eat it while your playing tennis? Yep.

Ticks alotve boxes

nothing can save the meaningless concept of brunch

if it's your first meal of the day, it's breakfast

if it's not, it's morning tea
Morning tea??? Pfft.
High Tea. All the way.
traditional-english-tea-high-260nw-768465511.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breakfast- Steak.
Snack- Jerky
Brunch- Liver
Lunch- Sausages
Snack- Eggs
Dinner- Steak

I'd neck myself I reckon

Breakfast- Steak and/or bacon and eggs or bulletproof coffee
Snack - tuna or pork crackles or oysters or jerky
lunch - salmon or chicken
snack - see morning snack
dinner - beef or lamb or pork with liver

I also usually have butter and/or sour cream with my meals. Lots of variety.

In terms of the mealtime? I agree.
But I reckon the word should stop here anyway. It's had it's cycle (well and truly).
Agree. Lets not get bogged down and spoil hoosys round. Even tho I didnt get to nom its a good playlist.
Let brunch exist only in the minds of people who deem it a spiritual odyssey and the rest of us get on with avocados and red meat.

Underrated the Jerky
Can it go off? Nup. Does it need a salad? Nup. Can you eat it while your playing tennis? Yep.

Ticks alotve boxes
Jerky is sugary garbage.

Biltong is where its at.
Breakfast- Steak and/or bacon and eggs or bulletproof coffee
Snack - tuna or pork crackles or oysters or jerky
lunch - salmon or chicken
snack - see morning snack
dinner - beef or lamb or pork with liver

I also usually have butter and/or sour cream with my meals. Lots of variety.
And you think adding salad/fruit/grains to the above will make you spontaneously combust?

And you think adding salad/fruit/grains to the above will make you spontaneously combust?

Yes.

Well at least give me brain fog, inflammation, slower to recover after a workout, raise my blood sugars (I'm diabetic) etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back