Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel morally compelled to go vegetarian more for climate reasons than animal justice reasons because I feel hypocritical saying that we need to take action on climate change when I'm not doing the easiest thing I can to make a difference.

But I love meat so much.

Such a good live band.
Very very good.
Actually got to know Knighty quite well back i n the day.
Gf at the time was an old school mate of his.
So we got to sit on the side of the stage at the prince.
And have beers backstage after.
Walshy was just starting to piss off knighty and the others at that stage.
Good times. Fond memories.

I feel morally compelled to go vegetarian more for climate reasons than animal justice reasons because I feel hypocritical saying that we need to take action on climate change when I'm not doing the easiest thing I can to make a difference.

But I love meat so much.

Give it five years for them to completely eradicate the need for meat by making meat-esque products then I'll go vegan too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I love meat so much.
I would recommend mussels as a source of protein then.
They are sustainable wild harvest etc etc beyond anything else you will find.

They give you all that good stuff that meat does that is almost impossible to get from non meat- heam iron, zinc and such.

They taste ****ing delicious

ChappyUK was right about some great music being produced during this period of isolation.

Check out this great new track from an up and coming UK band.

I'm sure the likes of SM and Loonerty are all over it.

Didn't you specifically mention the Stones as being unable to make new music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back