Southern FL Div One 2015

Who will win the SFL Div 1 Flag in 2015

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

on another note any updates re recruits - at pauls training yet
Like crozier has left bentleigh, gone back to old Carey big loss for them and the comp

Be interesting to watch a pre season session at the Peanut Farm. Numbers and more to the point who is actually training.
Are you eluding to the fact that the "guns for hire" may not have been seen yet, in addition to the twos players that will say "catch you after Xmas'?

You will find they won't be the worst side this year - expect the como will be back to where it was three years ago with 3-4 dominate sides three average and 3 woeful.
Good sides will be east brighton, east malvern, Dingley & St. Paul's, middle sides that will all be 5 - 15 goals behind those four will be Chelt, City the shocking teams will be Mordi, way too old and small, Clayton, too many question marks and CH, fear they might be heading for Div 2 at a rapid rate- no money, lost way to many good ones. There will be some 20 goal hidings this year

You will find they won't be the worst side this year - expect the como will be back to where it was three years ago with 3-4 dominate sides three average and 3 woeful.
Good sides will be east brighton, east malvern, Dingley & St. Paul's, middle sides that will all be 5 - 15 goals behind those four will be Chelt, City the shocking teams will be Mordi, way too old and small, Clayton, too many question marks and CH, fear they might be heading for Div 2 at a rapid rate- no money, lost way to many good ones. There will be some 20 goal hidings this year

How do you figure mordi are too old and small?

Sam anstey 30 plus nick corda 30 plus, remember these guys have been good players however last time they played div 1 they were maybe a little old and clearly past their best. You have no height at all - evident in the GF last year
It is a massive step up from div 2, and not sure they have enough quality talls to compete or any at all
I hear you pay overs so it will be hard to get talls in if you are already one of the highest spending clubs in the SFL - talls do come at a cost - let's see how you go. I wish your club luck as I think mordi should be a Div 1 club. Best ground in the comp by a mile of any division.
Maybe you need to get Aaron Martello back as a tall, I see he still plays cricket at mordi.

Sam anstey 30 plus nick corda 30 plus, remember these guys have been good players however last time they played div 1 they were maybe a little old and clearly past their best. You have no height at all - evident in the GF last year
It is a massive step up from div 2, and not sure they have enough quality talls to compete or any at all
I hear you pay overs so it will be hard to get talls in if you are already one of the highest spending clubs in the SFL - talls do come at a cost - let's see how you go. I wish your club luck as I think mordi should be a Div 1 club. Best ground in the comp by a mile of any division.
Maybe you need to get Aaron Martello back as a tall, I see he still plays cricket at mordi.
thats 2 guys out of a list of say maybe 50 - 60???
im sure other div 1 teams would have a couple of guys over the age of the 30.
talls are hard to come by but we have recruited well so far.
i dont know where you are getting your info from but we arent one of the highest spending clubs in the comp

Good Club Mordi and agree they are a DIV 1 club.Can you do me a favour and knock in a couple of windows in the social club? Feels like you are at the Crown with no natural light. Haha

thats 2 guys out of a list of say maybe 50 - 60???
im sure other div 1 teams would have a couple of guys over the age of the 30.
talls are hard to come by but we have recruited well so far.
i dont know where you are getting your info from but we arent one of the highest spending clubs in the comp

Well word got around in 2013 that your club forked out in excess of $80K to win the division 2 flag & got beaten by a team basically playing for love. I'd say $80k is the higher end of the spectrum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mordi spend probably the third most money of any club in The SFL - that is fact - Holden and turner on plenty 1000 between them no problems - when their books are run by the sporting club at mordi word gets around to how much they are paying.
No talls in Div 1 = no good, sorry mordi

Beau wasn't getting a game at edi that's why he left.
Sporting club don't run the books..
Seeing as you know everything, what else is planned for mordi next year? Any big signings?

The worst thing about Mordialloc in division 1 is putting up with Scott Pitura in the forum

Azza if that is aaron Martello he is 46, he was 42 when he gave it away -
Anyway Scott patura, don't know who you are, however stay on board this year and keep posting, yourself raging and mahalo should all get together when the bloods and the dingoes meet. You can all discuss the apparent lack of spending and poaching you don't do each year from clubs in the area.....
Just a quick one not a real good message to your new playing assistant coach that you got him cause he couldn't get a game at edi... Bit like your assistant last year that dude from city, you only paid him 400, not bad for a seconds player from city. Oh well you must have plenty to spend ...

Eb- just need to make finals and hard to beat

Doggies - start slow as they do and come good at the right time

Dingley - will play like millionaires but when it gets tough will go missing

East m- interesting to see how they go, have recruited well I hear

City - ??
Mordi- recruiting hard but are they quility there recruiting?
Ch- we will right them off but will keep fighting as they did last year
Clayton- ??
Chelt-??

No question marks over a couple - jury still out at St. Paul's though

Older list now Adam Mac only playing a couple
Gilder in from CH not sure he adds anything new can kick it long is strong not great defensively
Sounds like jaryd Allen a bit will both of them fit, he left edi after only 1 year.
Both Gilbert's getting on plus LJ not getting younger

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern FL Div One 2015

Back