Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one SIMPLE Simon....you're right I have had a brain operation.

The good folk at the hospital gave me a replica of your brain, so now I am a complete **********, just like you and very proud of it!!!!!
Tell me, I am looking for somewhere to live.....does your Mum need a pool cleaner, it would be good to be back with your Mum or will I have to push you out of the way to chew on her landing gear? i love the taste of wet cabbage!!! Tell your Mum to call me! (0418 sperm jerker)

Great response House, why don't try and come up with something that requires some thought process rather than resorting to insulting people's mothers.

Let me try and assist you my uneducated little fruit and vegetable seller.
I for one would of thought that someone like yourself who claims to be above everyone else would have been a little more intelligent.

It's fools like yourself that associate the name of a football club and where it is located to people's level of intelligence.

Get over yourself House, just because you associate with a football club in an area that you believe is more superior than others doesn’t make you intelligent at all. :thumbsdown:

Some of you blokes would'nt know a funny post if it hit you right between the eyes! House i had a very good laugh at that, it was comic genious in my eyes and obviously some peoeple are a touch envious that you come from an affluent area!

can we stop posting like 2 year old kids and talk some football, whats going on with the southern dragons and all this talk of behind the play incidents? anyone from the club confirm or rebute these claims?

It is hard when your getting hit off the ball, not to retaliate.

My captain had 3 guys getting into him, one had him in headlock. I ran in, and then had ym life threatened, Well I think thats what he said. Those toothless hicks don't speak very good english

It is hard when your getting hit off the ball, not to retaliate.

My captain had 3 guys getting into him, one had him in headlock. I ran in, and then had ym life threatened, Well I think thats what he said. Those toothless hicks don't speak very good english

Careful Pal, people may start going at you for speaking ill of someone because of where they come from:rolleyes:
Just get the footy & let the scoreboard do the talking:thumbsu:

can we stop posting like 2 year old kids and talk some football, whats going on with the southern dragons and all this talk of behind the play incidents? anyone from the club confirm or rebute these claims?

Smuu28, dont worry about the southern dragons whats alittle more imporant is how your going to improve you must be sick of getting smashed week in week out.

I reckon Dandy will beast the southern dragons, having played both teams dandy should win in the end

They might jump dandy but if dandy can remain focused and keep there composure dandy should run all over them in the last half

lol the battle of the winless down at keeley this weekend

im sure itll be a good game, the ground is in the best condition since i played junior footy

Yea the youngsters on th scoreboard were way off, at one stage in the last qtr u guys kicked a goal, so they put the score on your score, then we kicked 2 goals in a row and they put both goals on your score!!!

The way they were going i am amazed they didnt have you guys winning by the end

the poor young fellas were a little confuzed towards the end!!!

Aha, so that's what the Coach means at match reports when he says:

"the scoreboard didn't really reflect the game..." Got it!

I reckon Dandy will beast the southern dragons, having played both teams dandy should win in the end

They might jump dandy but if dandy can remain focused and keep there composure dandy should run all over them in the last half

I've also played against both, and based on that dragons should win by about 10-15 goals. Dragons weren't bad against us and just lacked fitness. Dandy were horrible.

Congrats to my good mate Tim "Axe" Barr on rep side selection

Good work big man

Looks like he might have to delay his trip away to the block for a few days!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a standout favorite for the Div 3 spoon yet? Or will it go down to the wire this season like last year when it was decided over the last 2 weekends?

My tips this week are,

Skye to beat Sandown by 6 goals
Southern Dragons by a point over Dandenong
Mount Waverly to beat Cerberus by 8 goals
Doveton to win in a close game by 5 points over Hampton

Doveton & Hampton - to Draw
Skye over Sandown - 12goals
Mount to beat - Cerberus - 7 goals
Dandenong in a close one over Southern Dragons - 1 goal

My Tips for the Weekend

Hampton will beat Doveton by 7goals 6 outs for doveton this week ouch

Dragons over Dandy in a close one 10 points