Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are playing a side that made it to the grand final last year. But I guess so did Canterbury.

Why did 3 teams in their division have a bye? That makes no sense to me.
Only had 5 in from last years GF side, and two's had ring ins that hadn't played in 3 or 4 years. Blokes away o/s untill round 3 and a heap of unavailables aparently. Still horror start for the boys

Watched the game skye v hampton,imo thought skye played the better brand of football,and also ran out the game better ,that said hampton will win more than they lose this year .and i dont even know who actually won the game. (again umpires were very good CHOPPER was the better umpire on the day).

Skye U/18s played Hampton Rovers U/19s. We went down by a couple of goals. Great effort by our boys for there first real hit out. Umpires did a great job.......

On a different topic.... I know they are only practice matches but I dont think a Div 2 side has beat a Div 3 side in any of the practice matches. I could be wrong.

Went and watched the Lyndale verse Doveton game at the weekend which Doveton ended up winning by 22 goals. Rama kicked a lazy 5 in the first quarter and took himself off i think, he ended up with 9 goals for the game. No stand outs for Doveton they looked good all over the ground. Few of the Langwarrin guys looked good.

Well he must be dumb then,knowing that where going to be having a big year at hammerland and going to play for the worst club in the southern league very wise choice Steven,the man with the huge tounge and man boobs,by the way his tongue makes up for his pee wee herman down stairs.:p

Looks like Orr is not the only one to fly the coop. There were big raps on Wardell earlier in the pre-season. I see on the competition website he's been cleared to play with Tony's old mob. He'll be a huge loss for the Tool Box boys. Massive dent in their finals aspirations. I don't think they've got anyone good enough to cover him.

How many is that now 7 Langwarrin players The Doveton Roo's

Rama only took himself off because he was getting hunger pains

Good to see they have raided a club outside the SFL. All clubs should look to do this in the future to sure up our own league.
Have a look at what Keysborough have done to Clayton. That sort of shit folds clubs! Do you think they care what happens to the SFL.
SFL clubs need to look at other league's for recruits.

Good to see they have raided a club outside the SFL. All clubs should look to do this in the future to sure up our own league.
Have a look at what Keysborough have done to Clayton. That sort of shit folds clubs! Do you think they care what happens to the SFL.
SFL clubs need to look at other league's for recruits.

The only problem with your argument is the perception held by others of the SFL & getting said players across!!

The calculation based on the transfers and clearances (website) indicates the SFL have many more players come into the league this year that have left. ....

The calculation based on the transfers and clearances (website) indicates the SFL have many more players come into the league this year that have left. ....

James05, maybe you can shed some light as to why both Cerberus and Southern Dragons have a bye on Anzac weekend and both are apparently going to receive the 4 points ?

Why won't the league reschedule the game on the sunday ?

I am sure that last year Doveton played Cerberus before the start of the year to accomodate the Anzac Weekend.

If correct this is a joke and the league needs to be held accountable ! :thumbsdown:

How many is that now 7 Langwarrin players The Doveton Roo's

Rama only took himself off because he was getting hunger pains

I hear that it may be more Handballs, but no different to us recruiting from Parkdale due to Corey or Hampton recruiting from Hampton Rovers due to the coach or even Sandown getting back some of their money hungry players from the failed venture at Buln Buln !

that would be due to the 12 new teams in the colts competition

Skye Doveton Eagles Lambert, Lee Approved 03/04/09 06/04/09
Skye Doveton Eagles Lambert, Michael Approved 03/04/09 06/04/09
Skye Doveton Eagles Lambert, Timothy Approved 03/04/09 06/04/09

Whats happened here? Are Skye getting rid of the dead wood this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon, I have just found out from our President that in fact both Cerebus and Dragons are getting 2 points each not 4 as Cerebus cannot play that week end at all due to Anzac day and there is not another opportunity to play the game. 2 points each sounds reasonable neither will trouble the Eagles anyway will they, only joking have a good week end everyone

Skye Doveton Eagles Lambert, Lee Approved 03/04/09 06/04/09
Skye Doveton Eagles Lambert, Michael Approved 03/04/09 06/04/09
Skye Doveton Eagles Lambert, Timothy Approved 03/04/09 06/04/09

Whats happened here? Are Skye getting rid of the dead wood this year?

You can call SWOOPA dead wood thats ok ,but dont refer to lee and timothy as dead wood .the loss of these two players will make a finals berth just that little bit harder for skye reserves .and i know for a fact that SWOOPA ,LEE,TIMOTHY,WISH SKYE FOOTBAL CLUB ALL THE BEST FOR SEASON 2009 .

Simon, I have just found out from our President that in fact both Cerebus and Dragons are getting 2 points each not 4 as Cerebus cannot play that week end at all due to Anzac day and there is not another opportunity to play the game. 2 points each sounds reasonable neither will trouble the Eagles anyway will they, only joking have a good week end everyone

Bit harsh on the dragons. If it were my team Cerberus couldn't play against, I would be demanding the 4 points. Not our fault they can't show up.

Agree, Steve is a good unit and will be missed. I have no doubt that the boys will enjoy playing against him.
Nonetheless, the Hammers will be a force this season.
Has anyone heard of Michael Scott? I believe he played for the Hammers in 2006 and was a gun. Story is he is back and looking good. Sounds like Scott and many others will be attracting the attention of opposition coaching teams this year. It seems like if you want the Div 3 Flag this year you will have to deal with Tony's boys from The Tool Box!:thumbsu:
well way to put the pressure on,... maybe you need ro look outside the blokes that COME BACK... many new recruits.. too many that can't be named.. search the rovers roster... and maybe the chelt sqauds! the only sure thing down HAMPTON way is the feeling of good blokes and people that want results!!
practise match over a div 2 squad last week.... 20 goal win to the mighty hammers! surely a force to be reckoned with in div 3... we all have a point to prove.. YOU'LL see DIV 3...

Skye U/18s played Hampton Rovers U/19s. We went down by a couple of goals. Great effort by our boys for there first real hit out. Umpires did a great job.......

On a different topic.... I know they are only practice matches but I dont think a Div 2 side has beat a Div 3 side in any of the practice matches. I could be wrong.

rovers u19 were missing the big cactus. he would dominate any southern team

well way to put the pressure on,... maybe you need ro look outside the blokes that COME BACK... many new recruits.. too many that can't be named.. search the rovers roster... and maybe the chelt sqauds! the only sure thing down HAMPTON way is the feeling of good blokes and people that want results!!
practise match over a div 2 squad last week.... 20 goal win to the mighty hammers! surely a force to be reckoned with in div 3... we all have a point to prove.. YOU'LL see DIV 3...

i here one m scott is the buddy franklin of hampton

Bit harsh on the dragons. If it were my team Cerberus couldn't play against, I would be demanding the 4 points. Not our fault they can't show up.

Didnt Cerberus have the bye before the Dragons joined? No disrespect to the Dragons (All the best for the season) but when you join the league at the 11th hour and change the draw, I don't think they would be complaining too much. If my team was playing Cerberus we would of known this last year and could of worked to change the game then...

You can call SWOOPA dead wood thats ok ,but dont refer to lee and timothy as dead wood .the loss of these two players will make a finals berth just that little bit harder for skye reserves .and i know for a fact that SWOOPA ,LEE,TIMOTHY,WISH SKYE FOOTBAL CLUB ALL THE BEST FOR SEASON 2009 .

Apparentley Skye dont care about the wishes. Surely your footy club isnt judged on reserves results so who cares. Also it doesnt matter because Hampton will win the flag by that much it isnt funny according to there posts. Also Dovewarrin only have one clearance from the Langy Kangaroos so far, havent they signed 372 of them. Not much talk from Mt or Skye boys yet. Could there be some surprises there or are they taking the Sth Yarra approach this year with no posts. Looking forward to hearing the results this week.

Apparentley Skye dont care about the wishes. Surely your footy club isnt judged on reserves results so who cares. Also it doesnt matter because Hampton will win the flag by that much it isnt funny according to there posts. Also Dovewarrin only have one clearance from the Langy Kangaroos so far, havent they signed 372 of them. Not much talk from Mt or Skye boys yet. Could there be some surprises there or are they taking the Sth Yarra approach this year with no posts. Looking forward to hearing the results this week.[/quotif

if we are the doveton roos wtf u call dandy. there is about 30 clearances from box hill north. Or is that a mistake. Anybody know.

Apparentley Skye dont care about the wishes. Surely your footy club isnt judged on reserves results so who cares. Also it doesnt matter because Hampton will win the flag by that much it isnt funny according to there posts. Also Dovewarrin only have one clearance from the Langy Kangaroos so far, havent they signed 372 of them. Not much talk from Mt or Skye boys yet. Could there be some surprises there or are they taking the Sth Yarra approach this year with no posts. Looking forward to hearing the results this week.[/quotif

if we are the doveton roos wtf u call dandy. there is about 30 clearances from box hill north. Or is that a mistake. Anybody know.

always good for a laugh fev

if Hammers had real heart they wud go up to div2 in place of da side they embarrassed last week. flat track bullies is all they be. beaten a side who r desperate 4 playerz n face da very real possiblity of not fieldin 2 sides this yr. Hammers have no ticker n dat will b proven again dis year or next when it gets abit tough for em n dey all go missing. same happened after they won div3 flag 02. All hung round 4 a solid season in 03 den turned to shit cos none of em like it when dey don’t have it on ezy street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back