Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufus Red

Senior List
Oct 25, 2007
Abbotsford
AFL Club
Richmond
Re: Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

According to the Agenda for the EFL Special General Meeting on 29/10,if the EFL Clubs vote yes, then Canterbury will be playing in Div 4 in 2009 in an 11 Team Comp with 2 Byes to each Team. They will be working on a Colts team for 2010

Re: Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

My understanding is that if the EDFL clubs agree it has to go to Football Victoria for approval based on criteria like competiveness.mmmm, ability to make ends meet in a comp that is probably dearer than most.mmmm and then the SFL can appeal. This will not be a quick process if it goes all the way to appeal as quite a few clubs from the Waverley League are requesting transfers which could clog the process.

The other div3 thread seems to be closed, so I'll post here.

Went for a drive past Peterson Reserve on way home from work this evening. Very poor numbers for the Hammers first pre-season session, looked to be only a handful, maybe less than 10. I thought their new coach was meant to be bringing a heap of players from his previous club - one of the VAFA clubs I believe? :eek:

heard some news on the weekend one of skye football club greats might be moving on was seen bye a div 2 coach having a kick at his local ground and was offerd a large sum of money to put pen to paper will be a huge loss to the club a not the start to the season ill miss the sat night drinks mate goodbye "PIG":thumbsu:

Went for a drive past Peterson Reserve on way home from work this evening. Very poor numbers for the Hammers first pre-season session, looked to be only a handful, maybe less than 10. I thought their new coach was meant to be bringing a heap of players from his previous club - one of the VAFA clubs I believe? :eek:

Don't be a tosser Hawks09...you have been spruiking the fact (like myself as well) that it is Hampton Rovers for the last 2 months so why go all mushy mushy by saying 'one of the VAFA clubs I believe' who else would it be you id*ot?

heard some news on the weekend one of skye football club greats might be moving on was seen bye a div 2 coach having a kick at his local ground and was offerd a large sum of money to put pen to paper will be a huge loss to the club a not the start to the season ill miss the sat night drinks mate goodbye "PIG":thumbsu:

Who would that be Barry.

Very good Hawks09 and how are things at Rovers this pre season?
I guess the Rovers have tried everything else to de rail what Tony & the Hammes are doing this season, this looks like the next step!
Had thirty odd last night and expect more tomorrow night....call in and have a look.
It must really give you blokes at Rovers the s**ts to see so many of your good players leaving like this...

......IDIOT......

Does it really matter how many are turning up to training 5 months before the start of a season. Start talking mumbers when its about Feb onwards. :D:D

While this thread is a little slow, I'll share with you blokes a little story, well Rumour what we only just found out recenltly down at the Eagles. An ex player back in 05 was dropped due to injury in the Prelim final against Nth Kew. This player obviously thought he was ok to play however the coaching staff didnt want to take any injuies into the game. So bitter was this player that he got in contact with his friend and Coach of Nth Kew Mick Allen before Saturday and gave him the details of our line up, our match ups in the backline, who was gonna tag 1 of their on ballers, kick in drills and all our game plans. We ended up getting flogged (by a better team on the day as it turned out) however they did have a heads up before the start. Its great to have loyal players at your club!!!! Funny enough, this bloke went on to coach us for a year!!!!! Imagine we had known this before hand! Like I said only rumour but from a very very good source. And can you imagine how some of his mates felt after hearing about this!!! Some of them had played with him for a few years at Lyndale also! And Maybe Hampton!!

Very good Hawks09 and how are things at Rovers this pre season?
I guess the Rovers have tried everything else to de rail what Tony & the Hammes are doing this season, this looks like the next step!
Had thirty odd last night and expect more tomorrow night....call in and have a look.
It must really give you blokes at Rovers the s**ts to see so many of your good players leaving like this...

......IDIOT......

Talk of 30 players at training is a load of crap. 18 would've been a more accurate account.

I don't know who Hawks09 is, but I can speak on behalf of the Hampton Rovers AFC when I say we wish Tony all the best in his new role. We all know he has harboured ambitions to coach and he's been fortunate enough to be given such an opportunity.
Talk of derailing what Tony & the Hammers are doing is utter bullsh.it. The Hammers have tried poaching players from Rovers and to their misfortune have been unsuccessful in acquiring the services of any. If anything, this could be perceived as an attempt to derail our ambitions.
Now run along and continue to whinge about being the poorer of the 2 Hamptons. All the best in Div 3.

Clubs F*cked any way,Redders kicked a 100 this year and we still couldn't win the flag " Get a dog up ya ":D

While this thread is a little slow, I'll share with you blokes a little story, well Rumour what we only just found out recenltly down at the Eagles. An ex player back in 05 was dropped due to injury in the Prelim final against Nth Kew. This player obviously thought he was ok to play however the coaching staff didnt want to take any injuies into the game. So bitter was this player that he got in contact with his friend and Coach of Nth Kew Mick Allen before Saturday and gave him the details of our line up, our match ups in the backline, who was gonna tag 1 of their on ballers, kick in drills and all our game plans. We ended up getting flogged (by a better team on the day as it turned out) however they did have a heads up before the start. Its great to have loyal players at your club!!!! Funny enough, this bloke went on to coach us for a year!!!!! Imagine we had known this before hand! Like I said only rumour but from a very very good source. And can you imagine how some of his mates felt after hearing about this!!! Some of them had played with him for a few years at Lyndale also! And Maybe Hampton!!
It's good to see you Eagles turn on each other like a maingy dog typical " Get a dog up ya "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear a handfull of good older players are retiring down at Bomber land!!
Is this Smasher???

I think you are asking if it is true.
Wilko has moved to the bush.
Shrek may be hanging them up (Not definite yet)
Im not sure of any others as yet.
Look to have picked up a couple though, but nothing is certain at this time of year.
Any news from the eagles Scratcha. You going around again.

As for Hampton, played with and against Tony for many years.
He has been in and out of the Rovers senior side for many years. It is good to see him having a go at coaching. As for the recruits I know a few of them. Most of them have been reserves players at the Rovers. I wouls assume they would be trying to get Barney back too. Anyway all the best to Tony.

Cthebombers, you seem to have an obsession with us.

Hey toecutter , Jamie walker would be worth paying a coupla green backs to play for u boys him and hes best mate Campbell Johnstone , there prob 2 of the hardest players in the SFL

I think you are asking if it is true.
Wilko has moved to the bush.
Shrek may be hanging them up (Not definite yet)
Im not sure of any others as yet.
Look to have picked up a couple though, but nothing is certain at this time of year.
Any news from the eagles Scratcha. You going around again.

As for Hampton, played with and against Tony for many years.
He has been in and out of the Rovers senior side for many years. It is good to see him having a go at coaching. As for the recruits I know a few of them. Most of them have been reserves players at the Rovers. I wouls assume they would be trying to get Barney back too. Anyway all the best to Tony.

Cthebombers, you seem to have an obsession with us.

Yer still going around. Not much else to do on saturday arvos.
Not much happening down our way. Its been some pretty tough times but we getting back on track.
No real pick ups yet. Got a few blokes keen to play but like you mentioned too early yet. Havent lost too many though, although a few of the younger boys got invited down to Casey so thats some good news for them. Not for us I guess.:D:D
Once again its gonna be an open competition in Div 3. Looking forward to it. Just hope the league doesnt make it 2!!! I'm too old :D:D

Hey toecutter , Jamie walker would be worth paying a coupla green backs to play for u boys him and hes best mate Campbell Johnstone , there prob 2 of the hardest players in the SFL
Marshmellows the pair of them,Walker only needs to break a finger nail and he pulls out,Johnstone came with a reputation from the Ammos and was $hit,it's that simple Doodah and by the way F off your posts are starting to pi$$ me off,you got nothing better to say then go and play with your plastasine set.All in all your a w***er:rolleyes:

Yeh cheers mate i shall do go back playing with my PLastasine set bets playin with my self buddy ?

My posts are interesting i thought ? Keeeps it interesting and the season hasnt even started.

Marshmellows the pair of them,Walker only needs to break a finger nail and he pulls out,Johnstone came with a reputation from the Ammos and was $hit,it's that simple Doodah and by the way F off your posts are starting to pi$$ me off,you got nothing better to say then go and play with your plastasine set.All in all your a w***er:rolleyes:
Hey "Con Found It", i think you might need to find some wheels, get back to grade 3 [probably giving you a bit too] and pay attention instead of trying to hot wire your teachers car!! That was the hardest paragraph i've ever had to read and i don't even play at Skye.

Hey "Con Found It", i think you might need to find some wheels, get back to grade 3 [probably giving you a bit too] and pay attention instead of trying to hot wire your teachers car!! That was the hardest paragraph i've ever had to read and i don't even play at Skye.
C ock heads like you obviously play at Doveton with all the other R etards the only way you S cum will ever get out of * *** div is if the league amalgamate 2nd & 3rd div.

What an absoulute joke * *** div is so head back to the blue disco and don't get arrested for stealing hub caps you parasite on welfare payments.:rolleyes:

C ock heads like you obviously play at Doveton with all the other R etards the only way you S cum will ever get out of * *** div is if the league amalgamate 2nd & 3rd div.

What an absoulute joke * *** div is so head back to the blue disco and don't get arrested for stealing hub caps you parasite on welfare payments.:rolleyes:

i am dissapointed with your choice of word ,if you intend on using the #R# word would you please replace it with SPECIAL PEOPLE .

With the demise of Canterbury it seems that Div 3 next year will be a total joke with 7 sides and 3 of them uncompetitive,Sandown,Cerberus,Dandy yes SMUU you will defend your side i know you will.

Look at the facts Mt,Skye,Dovet and Hampton are the top for what a joke of a comp this is going to be maybe Mt will finally win a flag...........GULP maybe not.

With the demise of Canterbury it seems that Div 3 next year will be a total joke with 7 sides and 3 of them uncompetitive,Sandown,Cerberus,Dandy yes SMUU you will defend your side i know you will.

Look at the facts Mt,Skye,Dovet and Hampton are the top for what a joke of a comp this is going to be maybe Mt will finally win a flag...........GULP maybe not.

You are a fair dinkum ********. Somes sides are building and you have to start somewhere. It must be hard being an absolute champion who has never been involved at a lower level or a struggling club.

Do us all a favour and piss off.

You are a fair dinkum ********. Somes sides are building and you have to start somewhere. It must be hard being an absolute champion who has never been involved at a lower level or a struggling club.

Do us all a favour and piss off.
totally agree. Rome wasn't built in a day, but at least were having a crack. Just remember Con, only one team can win the flag when it's all said and done, someone still has to come second and some one last.

totally agree. Rome wasn't built in a day, but at least were having a crack. Just remember Con, only one team can win the flag when it's all said and done, someone still has to come second and some one last.

why'd you give up so early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back