Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Mean, Cusack is from Hampton and the Koach used to stick it to them. Cusack also doesn't like Skye by the way he was bagging the club while in the social rooms at Heatherton last Saturday whereas the Koach pretty much left Skye alone. A fine example of a board man for the SFL!

I don't know Mean, Cusack is from Hampton and the Koach used to stick it to them. Cusack also doesn't like Skye by the way he was bagging the club while in the social rooms at Heatherton last Saturday whereas the Koach pretty much left Skye alone. A fine example of a board man for the SFL!

ME mate was not impressed bye the action's of a s.f.l. representive today ,with his attitude toward's a s.f.l. player was not the way to try and mend a bridge .:)

ok so yes i was wrong doveton didnt go throught in any of the teams. people said they were goin 2 lose and they did. congrats on pickin it. people also said that there woujld b reports and send offs but not 1 send off or report. thats enough said. so ne1 else who wants 2 comment on it just keep it 2 urself no1 need or wants 2 hear ur shit

ok so yes i was wrong doveton didnt go throught in any of the teams. people said they were goin 2 lose and they did. congrats on pickin it. people also said that there woujld b reports and send offs but not 1 send off or report. thats enough said. so ne1 else who wants 2 comment on it just keep it 2 urself no1 need or wants 2 hear ur shit

I call on the Doveton coach to resign after going out in straight sets.
Its time for a change

I call on the Doveton coach to resign after going out in straight sets.
Its time for a change

How did Ramma go?? star again in a big game did he:D
The jokes on you clowns that rate this non preformer.
Anyone can kick goals against bottom sides with no real fullbacks.
Its time big ramma forgets about footy and runs the water for his team.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boardroom/veiw your the same person talking to yourself good on you ******** youve got issues! sure we lost we'll cop it on the chin not good enough good luck to mount and skye next week! both games today both played in good spirit. The hackers are after your isp addresses so keep posting wont be long before your computers crash in a big way you pee hearts!!

Mate bring it on dont get me mixed up with anyone i dont need 2 names.
You are nothing more than a weak worm but thats what i expect from someone that is from Doveton.
You are the kind of person that we keep talking about... Go Board room give em heaps :thumbsdown:

Doveton have han an incredibly friendly draw the past two years. That's why they have one so many home and away games.

The true test is the finals. Straight Sets. Goodnight Doveton Eagles Tennis Club.

Doveton have han an incredibly friendly draw the past two years. That's why they have one so many home and away games.

The true test is the finals. Straight Sets. Goodnight Doveton Eagles Tennis Club.

To all my mates from Dovey you failed:D
Please try harder next year:D

rwoley wont kick 10 i can asure you of that

mt will tag barrrr, watts and stephens....skye will tag newman and jeffres.....mt will win, going into orange time 3 goals up,will end up wining by about 7.....wilkin to take the medal
costantino will tag barr, whiskas and wilkin to go at it, would reckon that cafiso and youg azza will go head to head. My tip Skye by 4pts and caoch stephens to win the medal. Kirkup to kick 0 and rowley to kick 4.

costantino will tag barr, whiskas and wilkin to go at it, would reckon that cafiso and youg azza will go head to head. My tip Skye by 4pts and caoch stephens to win the medal. Kirkup to kick 0 and rowley to kick 4.

If the Stephens is their best player on the day they will get a towling...
He is avarage at best

He is avarage at best
Me mate said that mt will win both games only because at least 6 changes to be made by skyat least three players in the twos to come in and a couple of players in the seniors to come backmt ones by 35 pts , mt 2s by 27 pts.also heatherton both flags :)

THAT IS ALL

He is avarage at best

Smuu, not your best prediction in my book. Mt by a 3-6 goals if conditions are good. Coin toss if windy and/or wet. Unfortunately if Cory is best on, I would think that Mt would win. Rowley would need to be best for Skye to get up. Umpires love wilkin and have on idea in Div 3 anyway. Wilkin will get the medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back