Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smuu, not your best prediction in my book. Mt by a 3-6 goals if conditions are good. Coin toss if windy and/or wet. Unfortunately if Cory is best on, I would think that Mt would win. Rowley would need to be best for Skye to get up. Umpires love wilkin and have on idea in Div 3 anyway. Wilkin will get the medal.
Fair enough call, but wasn't a flippant comment though researched it a bit. Out of the four times corey was in the best twice were against Mt Waverly and both encounters were decided by less than a kick. Hence my reasoning... regardless hope it's a cracker of a game!!

Fair enough call, but wasn't a flippant comment though researched it a bit. Out of the four times corey was in the best twice were against Mt Waverly and both encounters were decided by less than a kick. Hence my reasoning.... regardless hope it's a cracker of a game!!

Smuu, your research is fairly spot on. Tight games each time these two sides have met (all three encounters decided by less than 10 points)... so the form is for a ripping game - weather looks good too (only a slight chance of rain)

In regards to Corey, make no mistake he's got the Corona's to make a stance as all great players do... there's a simple reason why he's been named in the best against mount, he stands-up and leads from the front when his team needs it!

...unlike Boardrooms' mate 'elbows' Ramsdale who kicks 42 goals in the last 4 rounds against 'feather-weights' yet can't deliver on the big stage when needed! Bahaha Boo hoo hoo, ha ha!

Oh, and Boardroom - let's hope you stay out of one, if only for the sake of the families that may rely on the wages earned from the loved ones that may work in your under-water basket-weaving business - let me guess, that's already gone under.

Mount can do all they can to 'tag' Barr, Stephens & Watts - make no mistake, you'll need three of your best to do so... but still that leaves Jansons and McCarthy to ply their magic in the tuff stuff arena.

No doubt Wilkin will do his norm and play a great game, along with Newman and Consta.

But for mine, i think some previous experience will be the difference and Skye to salute with 17 fly-buys.

Sauce to put the toppings on 5 sausage rolls and McCarthy for the medal!

Smuu, your research is fairly spot on. Tight games each time these two sides have met (all three encounters decided by less than 10 points)... so the form is for a ripping game - weather looks good too (only a slight chance of rain)

In regards to Corey, make no mistake he's got the Corona's to make a stance as all great players do... there's a simple reason why he's been named in the best against mount, he stands-up and leads from the front when his team needs it!

...unlike Boardrooms' mate 'elbows' Ramsdale who kicks 42 goals in the last 4 rounds against 'feather-weights' yet can't deliver on the big stage when needed! Bahaha Boo hoo hoo, ha ha!

Oh, and Boardroom - let's hope you stay out of one, if only for the sake of the families that may rely on the wages earned from the loved ones that may work in your under-water basket-weaving business - let me guess, that's already gone under.

Mount can do all they can to 'tag' Barr, Stephens & Watts - make no mistake, you'll need three of your best to do so... but still that leaves Jansons and McCarthy to ply their magic in the tuff stuff arena.

No doubt Wilkin will do his norm and play a great game, along with Newman and Consta.

But for mine, i think some previous experience will be the difference and Skye to salute with 17 fly-buys.

If you are talking about expperience Mount would have sky covered in that area.
As for Stepehens being best everytime against Mount i recall i was at the second encounter and he didnt do much and got in the best...
It helps being the coach i guess.
So stop pissing in the coaches pocket and call it like it is.

You sum up the w***ers at Sky if Stephens is in the best 5 at your club.
1st of all you wouldnt have made the Grand final as i said before he is a vey avarage player at best.
Dont make him out to be anything more

baord room / koach / veiw... watever ur names is... corwey is the playing COACH of a grand final side and shuld be respected as such.............being part of a club who won teh flag with a plyaing caoch aganst the same mob,i wish him allll teh best

I wish him all the best as well but i still dont rate him;)

You sum up the w***ers at Sky if Stephens is in the best 5 at your club.
1st of all you wouldnt have made the Grand final as i said before he is a vey avarage player at best.
Dont make him out to be anything more

Board room, I appreciate your efforts in trying to add some comedy to your repertoire, but quite simply you're getting your ambitions and abilities all mixed up... you're just not funny.

plus it doesn't make any sense... they have made the grand final so what's your point?

Board room, I appreciate your efforts in trying to add some comedy to your repertoire, but quite simply you're getting your ambitions and abilities all mixed up... you're just not funny.

plus it just doesn't make sense... they have made the grand final so what's your point?

My point was he would not be in the top 5 best at your club.
But at least he has the respect of his players which is what counts:thumbsu:

agreed boardroom average player and average bloke at best
very harsh this man has grown from a mediocre coach to one of the best in the sfl and is only young and will continue to to become one of the greastest coach the sfl have had the privilege to have in there ranks
as for his football ability would rated him a very high 9 out of 10
and i will change the subject to great football champions one that i have seen and watched for many years and rate the best fullforward in the last 25 years is danny cassett.this is my opinion and feel free to vent your anger.

haha how we weak mate we go in hard and get the ball unlike half the other girls on here. We let our footy do the talking and luv listening to you w***ers keep talkin crap on here. try beat the mighty doves first then talk it up ;)

great talking bye your club in the finals

Stephens is a good bloke and clearly respected by all. His not a gun, but very handy at this level Not an easy gig to captain coach. Pretty hard to selfishly focus on your own game.

very harsh this man has grown from a mediocre coach to one of the best in the sfl and is only young and will continue to to become one of the greastest coach the sfl have had the privilege to have in there ranks
and i will change the subject to great football champions one that i have seen and watched for many years and rate the best fullforward in the last 25 years is danny cassett.this is my opinion and feel free to vent your anger.

Mate are you on drugs? one of the best coaches in 3div maybe but he aint got much to beat

agreed boardroom average player and average bloke at best

Well at least we agree on one thing... boardroom does appear to be an average bloke. Yes!

Regarding this Saturday is a different story though and I reckon I'll have the last laugh... perhaps I'll get in early...

"I told you so!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least we agree on one thing... boardroom does appear to be an average bloke. Yes!

Regarding this Saturday is a different story though and I reckon I'll have the last laugh... perhaps I'll get in early...

"I told you so!"

Please dont go missing like the Soft freaks from Doveton when you lose:D
i've found this automated forex trading

board u r probably the only one on here with a decent opinion bout anything stephens is a flog and i hope they get smashed go mount

You know who i am who would you be ? that is your opinion that its decent, mine is that it is not, and as for stephens calling him a flog
that just plain stupid and i dont care who wins just hope its a good game.:)

fair dinkum swoop!!!! Take that pair of gloves you wear, then the cap, and then those scraggy little strands of hair you have, and together with your opinions, shove them as far up your wrinkly old arse as you can. The bloke is a flog, and we can only hope that mount pull there finger out and give the arrogant pricks from skye a brilliant touch up. Bring em back to earth with a thud mount:thumbsu:

fair dinkum swoop!!!! Take that pair of gloves you wear, then the cap, and then those scraggy little strands of hair you have, and together with your opinions, shove them as far up your wrinkly old arse as you can. The bloke is a flog, and we can only hope that mount pull there finger out and give the arrogant pricks from skye a brilliant touch up. Bring em back to earth with a thud mount:thumbsu:

hoarsome i like the cut of your jib as for swooper maybe he should ask his sons what they think of stephens the flog and stop trying to suck up the coaches arse we all know micky kane does that enough

Such language "i do not wear the gloves no more .
i have just had a hair cut looks rather good to.
and we all are allowed opinions.
As for the cap i will say this for the last time and hope that no one else mentions it again, i have had cancer spots removed from my cranium (head for the less intelligent) "ok hoarsome".
stephens is not a flog i respect him as a man a coach and player ,but some times i must admit i think he is a ******** lol .As for my arse it is wrinkle free but you my friend and any other"s who have crossed to the dark side will not be touching or penertrating my bum . have a good day saturday :)

hoarsome i like the cut of your jib as for swooper maybe he should ask his sons what they think of stephens the flog and stop trying to suck up the coaches arse we all know micky kane does that enough
Yes Dukes I did have a problem with Stephens early in year,Have no problems with him at the moment and think he has done a good job of coaching.GOOD LUCK TO ALL PAST TEAM MATES AND NEW PLAYERS AT SKYE.HOPE YOU BRING HOME THE FLAG....

. As for leaving skye they made there decisions and they do not regret it ,they have told me they enjoyed there year at the eagle's and we all wish skye the best in the grand final's.hope you say hello today i would keep your identity's a secret.:)

Yes Dukes I did have a problem with Stephens early in year,Have no problems with him at the moment and think he has done a good job of coaching.GOOD LUCK TO ALL PAST TEAM MATES AND NEW PLAYERS AT SKYE.HOPE YOU BRING HOME THE FLAG....

Lee ,why you up so late ,I thought you would be asleep bye now ,i thought you and Tim are playing in the grand final today . Oh that's right i forgot doveton lost .ahh that's right they "dropped" you as well for the final that they lost .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back