Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee ,why you up so late ,I thought you would be asleep bye now ,i thought you and Tim are playing in the grand final today . Oh that's right i forgot doveton lost .ahh that's right they "dropped" you as well for the final that they lost .

Shut up you Sky inbreds you will get smashed today and your Coach is a flog so is your full forward Go Mount:D

costantino will tag barr, whiskas and wilkin to go at it, would reckon that cafiso and youg azza will go head to head. My tip Skye by 4pts and caoch stephens to win the medal. Kirkup to kick 0 and rowley to kick 4.
Wasn't far off the mark..... but Corey didn't win the medal. Having said that he played well and played his role, regardless of what you blokes think of his football ability he is now a premiership player and a well deserved premiership coach. Good luck in divvy 2.

Wasn't far off the mark..... but Corey didn't win the medal. Having said that he played well and played his role, regardless of what you blokes think of his football ability he is now a premiership player and a well deserved premiership coach. Good luck in divvy 2.

and flog

its what im led to believe koach im not on hamptons commitee or a player just a washed hack who enjoys a can while watching them play. must admit divvy 3 is pretty boring at moment if we are talking bout div 3 reserves football. so koach u still on mounts bandwagon you reckon they can beat doveton, skye and hampton to snag the flag???? i would have to say skye might be odds on favourites at the minute hear they are pretty injury free

Well "one lazy duke" if you put down tHAT can for a minute ,maybe you could have done a little training and helped your side out when they had all those injury's .I my self at least am trying to give some thing back to the great game we call football .JOIN ME NEXT YEAR AND TRY OUT UMPIREING IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PAST PLAYING FOOTBALL .THAT WAY YOU COULD STILL BE INVOLVED WITH HAMPTON IN A POSITIVE WAY ,THEN AGAIN MAY BE YOU SHOULD JUST DO NOTHING BUT CRITICISE AND DRINK PISS ALL DAY.WELL DONE TO SKYE SENIOR'S AND TWO'S AND A GREAT FIRST YEAR BY THERE COLTS.:)

Well

L.............................T..............................B.......................s

Dont go to sleep start recruiting ASAP because with that team you will be lucky to win 5 games in DIV2 well done and enjoy i have put us down for 2 wins already for next year;)

Congrats to Steve McCann and his Skye football club on winning the flag yesterday.

They will do well in Div 2 also...I predict top 4 easily.

Enjoy Boys

To Brad and the Mount boys....you are not that far away

Congrats to Steve McCann and his Skye football club on winning the flag yesterday.

They will do well in Div 2 also...I predict top 4 easily.

Enjoy Boys

To Brad and the Mount boys....you are not that far away

If you are going on what Sth Yarra have done you are kidding yourself as Yarra recruited 12 exta players from last year.
This years Yarra side would beat you by 15 goals

If you are going on what Sth Yarra have done you are kidding yourself as Yarra recruited 12 exta players from last year.
This years Yarra side would beat you by 15 goals

Well said if thats the way they think they are in for a rude shock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont go to sleep start recruiting ASAP because with that team you will be lucky to win 5 games in DIV2 well done and enjoy i have put us down for 2 wins already for next year;)

who is "us" you clown?? you sound just as much full of $hit as that lieing scumbag Greg Cusak or whatever the fools name is!!!

im so going to the melbourne show this holidays to buy a Mt Waverly showbag, theres nothing in there exept a box of tissues:D
3 teams in the grand final and three out.
LTB:p

there's also a Skye showbag there to. There's only 1 item inside. A Premiership Medal. Unfortunately there not for sale. You have to earn them.

LTB!!!!

Congrats to the Skye Football Club Divison 3 Premiers. Clearly the best team all year and showed that in the finals. Anytime you have 43 blokes from the one club win a premiership on the one day clearly demonstrates where this club is at and where it is going (Div 2).

Congrats to Corey Stephens. Fantastic coach. Fantastic bloke. Led from the front as a player and inspired and motivated a talented group to achieve something special.

For those who are saying that Skye will only win 5 games in Div 2. I'm guessing you probably said the same thing about Sth Yarra this time last year. Remember everyone want's to be part of a winning club.

To the douchebags at Doveton. With the talent you guys had to go out in straight sets just shows the lack of character and integrity and class you guys have. When the leader of your club is an overweight loudmouth who abuses his own teamates during the game you know what's going to happen when the pressure is on. Anyone can kick 12 against Cerberus. But hey you guys had Kerry Davidson. The Superstar. Good luck Next year in Division 3.

To Mount Waverely. 3 Grand Finals. 3 Losses. That's gotta suck.

and to Skye. You F*ckin Beauty.

LTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Skye Football Club Divison 3 Premiers. Clearly the best team all year and showed that in the finals. Anytime you have 43 blokes from the one club win a premiership on the one day clearly demonstrates where this club is at and where it is going (Div 2).

Congrats to Corey Stephens. Fantastic coach. Fantastic bloke. Led from the front as a player and inspired and motivated a talented group to achieve something special.

For those who are saying that Skye will only win 5 games in Div 2. I'm guessing you probably said the same thing about Sth Yarra this time last year. Remember everyone want's to be part of a winning club.

To the douchebags at Doveton. With the talent you guys had to go out in straight sets just shows the lack of character and integrity and class you guys have. When the leader of your club is an overweight loudmouth who abuses his own teamates during the game you know what's going to happen when the pressure is on. Anyone can kick 12 against Cerberus. But hey you guys had Kerry Davidson. The Superstar. Good luck Next year in Division 3.

Ha Ha dont get carried away there lads you only won in a division which is sub standard at best.....
Your coach aint that great nor is your club....
Next year you will find out that some of your front runners wont fire..
Welcome to Div 2 we are looking forward to the 8 points that you are bringing with you.
As for Doveton and Mount if they dont sack their coaches it sums those clubs up...
I think a over 40 s team would win a flag in Div3
Here, read this trading platform

Board room stop posting you clown, no one gives a rats ass what you have to say

everything you have posted in the last 3 weeks has been flat out wrong

you are a tool

a jealous moron at that, we won, whoever you support didnt, and now you are crying like a little bitch

we will worry about next year in a few weeks, right now we won, we were the best side all year so you and you mercenary toss bag mate Greg Cusak can

LTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But for mine, i think some previous experience will be the difference and Skye to salute with 17 fly-buys.
Sauce to put the toppings on 5 sausage rolls and McCarthy for the medal!

Skye by 15
Rowley 3.1
Watts for the Medal (McCarthy and Stephens played great games, would've been in the mix)

Enough said.

hang on a sec.... hey boardroom, limp duke - I TOLD YOU SO! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Well done to Smasha and the boys... they made mount look like a molehill.

Skye by 15
Rowley 3.1
Watts for the Medal (McCarthy and Stephens played great games, would've been in the mix)

Enough said.

hang on a sec.... hey boardroom, limp duke - I TOLD YOU SO! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Well done to Smasha and the boys... they made mount look like a molehill.

Yes you did well done:thumbsu: but i still say 3div is sub standard.
i guess someone had to win.
Mount and Doveton are Clubs that are going nowhere

When did division 2 become the Superleague? Skye will obviously improve. They will recruit well as usual. You don't win premierships by being mediocre on or off the field.

Well done to Corey and his loyal band of F***nuts on their win. We can only hope you get smashed week after week next year and recieve a nice reality check of where your club is at. Pretty quick to slam Ramsdale on here, unwaranted i think. And when was Kerry Davidson ever mentioned as a superstar?? Performed pretty well for a bloke that didn't pick up a footy until late June.:confused: 2010, the year of the hammer!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back