Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If they are stacking there twos already there poo as haha.
R.I.P Dandy

In the last two seasons, we (Dandy) have lost a ton of players.
We have blokes who were 3s players two years ago playing 1s this year. Not to say these players don't deserve it ,but that proves our depth has been tested considerably

In the last two seasons, we (Dandy) have lost a ton of players.
We have blokes who were 3s players two years ago playing 1s this year. Not to say these players don't deserve it ,but that proves our depth has been tested considerably

What about last year when your seniors were no hope of making finals, so your top tier players started playing 2s.

Was this a club decision?? Individuals? I hope for the bigger picture it was a group of individuals wanting a to win a flag rather than the club chasing reserves success

While Dandenong is the topic of the hour...

Kaine Bundy

Dovetons 2013 Senior Premiership Full Back and then Dandenongs Senior Full Back last year. Prior to this year he has only played 2 reserves games in the last 4 years.

He is currently leading the goal kicking for Dandenong 2nds having played the first 4 games this year in the 2s.

What is the go there?

Dandenong are a sad club and have always done this sort of thing.....par for the course.

Van Shijak (lost an senior SFL league b&f by 1 vote in 2013) curiously couldn't get past a certain number of senior games in 2014, despite dominating every game he played in the 2's on his way to qualifying for that side's finals campaign.

Coincidentally the 1's weren't in contention, and the 2's were.

A player that good should have the integrity to insist he play ones.....at the first opportunity, he left the club and plays 10 mins from Dandenong in 2015.

Happy to say it didn't work this time and they didn't win yet another cheapened, stacked 2's flag from it. However anyone who's been around this league for a while knows how they operate, and allocates appropriate levels of respect their way as a result.

Dandenong have been known for a long time (well over a decade) for often having a shite 1's and playing over qualified players to snag wins in their 2's (their 2004 reserves premiership side was just ridiculous). #shitculture #itsdivythreereservesyouspanners

I was injured last season so wasn't around so i can't comment on who played and who didn't.
You tell me a club that doesn't stack their 2s or 3s with players who are more than capable of playing at a higher level?

I was injured last season so wasn't around so i can't comment on who played and who didn't.
You tell me a club that doesn't stack their 2s or 3s with players who are more than capable of playing at a higher level?
Most clubs don't do it, ever! The only time it ever happens might be the last round of the year when the 2s have already qualified and your 1's haven't and a guy has come back from injury.

I've never seen a fully fit able bodied 1sts player play 2s for more than one match just to qualify for 2's finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! Endevour Hills 7.20 and now 2 and 3. Slipping out of finals contentio
Moorabbin way to good. Strong midfield with good quick run. Johansson would have to be the best player in the league and that Millford-robertson with 10 from the midfield.

EH midfield is just lazy and slow one dimensional and for the amount of times the ball went forward for them it was rebounded just as quickly cause they don't chase or tackle. They managed a decently high score but it gets wasted once it hits the deck in there.

Im posting for the first time but have lurked for awhile reading all this talk about EH and it seems to be all for nothing. They still not up to it til some of their players work harder.

it was proven today as very poor. 7.20 will not win you games of football let alone get you into finals. Season may be over for the Hillbillies I reckon. Same as last year.

Local retirement village puts the money up so some of the residents can watch their sons play without having to hire a bus...
Ha? So cpl offered $500 to play at home instead of away ? Surely all clubs profit more than $500 at home games? Why would a club even offer that? Nos 4and 2 ? Maybe shed some light on this? And maybe what happened to u boys today ?

it was proven today as very poor. 7.20 will not win you games of football let alone get you into finals. Season may be over for the Hillbillies I reckon. Same as last year.
**** your clever arent ya. 5 rounds in very early. Shocking kicking.

i know there's a few CPL blokes on here so what sort of club offers $500 to play an away game at their deck? what the **** is that all about?

Kingston council has the harvest festival at Roy Dore (http://www.kingston.vic.gov.au/Get-Involved/Festivals-and-Events/Kingston-Harvest-Festival), they get about 4k there and usually attend the footy game during the day, Southern refused to move the game to a home game when the club requested the game at home.

2 years ago the club got about a 3k crowd against Dandenong, last year was about 1k but was pouring rain.

The game would get more spectators than the div 3 granny, you can understand why the club would be a little annoyed, I guess the SFL is too busy spruiking Brendan Fevolas $10k appearance in every media medium possible.

Last edited:

Gone a bit early with that call mate!

Was anyone at south Yarra v cpl game yesterday ? Shock result! And what about mount v br? Looked like it was close all day?
I was there what would you like to know, cpl definitely turned up thinking it would be a walk in the park, how Barr got best on has got me beat, the ruckmen from South Yarra was dominant all day, number 30 from cpl with a squirrel grip on a South Yarra player was a low act ! Running his mouth all game!

I was there what would you like to know, cpl definitely turned up thinking it would be a walk in the park, how Barr got best on has got me beat, the ruckmen from South Yarra was dominant all day, number 30 from cpl with a squirrel grip on a South Yarra player was a low act ! Running his mouth all game!
Did cpl have a few out? I noticed dent didn't kick any goals?

Did cpl have a few out? I noticed dent didn't kick any goals?
Yeah he played ! The centre half back did a great job on him ,Adam lello is a gun knows how to find the footy! And doesn't bother trying to get into the fights either , most of cpl thought it was just gonna happen , having a crack at eachother as well , tried to get physical to get South Yarra off there game didn't work

Yeah he played ! The centre half back did a great job on him ,Adam lello is a gun knows how to find the footy! And doesn't bother trying to get into the fights either , most of cpl thought it was just gonna happen , having a crack at eachother as well , tried to get physical to get South Yarra off there game didn't work
Gee I like everyone else thought cpl were certainties for the flag..... What about mount v br? Doesn't look like br were as dominant against decent opposition ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back