St Blunda find a way to stuff it up again!

Remove this Banner Ad

JF_Bay_22_SCG said:
Dunno how Richard Watts puts up with her at Pink Magpies meetings either.

JF :rolleyes:

JF How about you ring Richard and find out!

You've never met me and have no idea what I am really like, you obviously take the net too seriously.

tess said:
I said they would find a way to stuff up and they did.

The side was on a roll and looking good.... then as is St Blunda's want it was party time. They ran onto the ground and everyone watching just knew that was the game lost.

St Blunda by name and nature!

The Saints were awesome last night.

Go away.

hirdy_is_champ said:
Tess u r extreemly annoying.
i dont think u can hack that st kilda was actually 2 million times better than collingwood this season. stop living in the past and get on with it. they will be a force next year.
dont u ever have anything good to say?
Could you repeat that in English? Or could someone translate?

Pedro said:
You know how to make friends dont ya Tess! ;)

It's all about fun Pedro, some people need to stand up and walk outside to realise that the net is not all about real life. Mind you some show their true colors when I start stirring don't they.

tess said:
It's all about fun Pedro, some people need to stand up and walk outside to realise that the net is not all about real life. Mind you some show their true colors when I start stirring don't they.

Wanna swap number?

tess said:

The net is real life for some ;) Perhaps some people need to do an apprenticeship barracking for Collingwood to learn to deal with a bit of ********e-stirring :)

tess said:

The side was on a roll and looking good.... then as is St Blunda's want it was party time. They ran onto the ground and everyone watching just knew that was the game lost.

You realy are a pathetic loser.

tess said:

This is another blatant example of an Collingwood fan's arrogance and insulting thread towards another club (St.Kilda)
Tess was so disrespectful that she didn't have the decencey to call the team by it's proper name. I find the term St Blunda more of a sign of this person's problems (who and whatever 'it' is) rather disturbing.
All I know is that St.Kilda had a far better 04 than Collingwood, and are looking good to win 3 or 4 flags in the next 10 years, whilst what are Collingwood's chances in that same span of time ?

I think this Pie fan should learn this mantra

CHIP = SHOULDER = REMOVAL ASAP

celtic_pride said:
This is another blatant example of an Collingwood fan's arrogance and insulting thread towards another club (St.Kilda)
Tess was so disrespectful that she didn't have the decencey to call the team by it's proper name. I find the term St Blunda more of a sign of this person's problems (who and whatever 'it' is) rather disturbing.
All I know is that St.Kilda had a far better 04 than Collingwood, and are looking good to win 3 or 4 flags in the next 10 years, whilst what are Collingwood's chances in that same span of time ?

* removed *

tess said:

What the hell are you smoking? Seek help. Urgently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

celtic_pride said:

Is your life going through the boards all day trying to find examples to back up your pathetic post? If so, you need a new one. Now.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Blunda find a way to stuff it up again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back