St Kilda Football Club you have a responsibility to the general football community.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping that whoever wins gets discovered for a salary cap breach or something, then has their premiership stripped, a la Melbourne Storm.

2010 Premiers: Nobody

Personally couldn't care if we don't have any neutrals supporting us or not. However I've actually been very surprised how many have wanted us to win over St Kilda. Of course there are then always those supporters who hate us more than they like there own of course but I generally just feel sorry for them.

Surely neutrals would rather just see a good game?

I wish there was a way in which both competing teams could lose.
Though Im going to enjoy witnessing at least one of the two lose.

I'm just hoping for a draw and then another draw and that each week there's another draw until dazed, confused and exhausted both teams just agree to give the premiership to University.

:thumbsu::thumbsu: haha love it.
Was thinking along the same lines, good thing I read the whole thread.
Would love to see 2 battered sqauds at the 3rd or 4th weekend of killing each other & then see the last 2 blokes on someone's list get a medal!

No club plays more finals, no club plays more GF's. It's time the great club finally gets rewarded for it's magnificent consistency.

I'm barracking for Collingwood. I live on the border of Fitzroy/Collingwood just off Smith st, so it will be a scene and a half around that area if Collingwood get up!!

Go Pies :thumbsu:

:thumbsdown:

I live there too, and if you think them winning is a good thing you need your head checked.

I'd prefer to be in Auschwitz during the Holocost than in Collingwood should they win on Saturday.

Saints Footy!

I'm just hoping for a draw and then another draw and that each week there's another draw until dazed, confused and exhausted both teams just agree to give the premiership to University.

There can only be one draw. The replay the following weekend, if tied at full time, would proceed with the normal extra time for finals rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question - Can someone please explain to me what "evil" the Collingwood Football Club has perpetuated in recent years? I'm honestly failing to see what we've done as a club recent;y that engenders so much hatred and is markedly more deplorable or reprehensible than any side in the league.

meh the saints aren't saintly

I hope collingwood flog'em

This!

I should feel sorry for the saints like I do the doggies with their one flag but I don't.
I hope the Pies give them a touch up and put to rest forever "Saints Footy"

And this!

Absoloutely looking forward to tearing the Colliwobbles a new one and sticking it up the AFL for trying to keep us down all year!

btw, we have the overwhelming support of the neutral supporters across the universe!

I know cos I have asked them all. :thumbsu:

You didn't ask me!

Go Pies!!

Serious question - Can someone please explain to me what "evil" the Collingwood Football Club has perpetuated in recent years? I'm honestly failing to see what we've done as a club recent;y that engenders so much hatred and is markedly more deplorable or reprehensible than any side in the league.

Club acts like Manchester United, without the success.

Yes, that's it. Give in to the anger, the hatred. It makes us stronger...

darth%20sidious%205325.jpg

Personally couldn't care if we don't have any neutrals supporting us or not. However I've actually been very surprised how many have wanted us to win over St Kilda. Of course there are then always those supporters who hate us more than they like there own of course but I generally just feel sorry for them.

Surely neutrals would rather just see a good game?

Yep - and it's why I want the Pies to win.

St Kilda play a sh1t style of footy and the game deserves better premiers than that!

No club plays more finals, no club plays more GF's. It's time the great club finally gets rewarded for it's magnificent consistency.

I didn't expect to hear this from a Pies fan but you're right.

• Consecutive Grand Finals.
  • Six top eight finishes in seven years
  • Made the final four in five of those six years

It's time the Saints were rewarded.

Club acts like Manchester United, without the success.

Maybe its because I live outside of the Melbourne footy bubble, but even as a supporter of the club, I don't see Collingwood as being any more important than any other club of similar age in the league. It just seems like there's a lot of petty, unjustified hatred around for the Pies, and nobody ever really gives a good reason why it exists.

It could be said that North Melbourne project an image of entitlement to success too, when in reality they haven't done a thing of note in their history that hasn't involved Ron Barassi or Wayne Carey. Not a reason to hate a club IMO, and I have more respect for the Roos than the above (example) comment indicates, but just shows how the anti-Collingwood arguments can be twisted to suit other clubs too.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Football Club you have a responsibility to the general football community.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back