St Kilda Football Club you have a responsibility to the general football community.

Remove this Banner Ad

This.
A team that plays boring footy versus a team that everyone hates, and for good reason.
My hatred for Riewoldt+Milne versus my hatred for Malthouse+Daisy
For a sense of drama, Nicky Winmar should give the cup to the winning team.

To decide who to barrack for i'd toss a coin, and hope it explodes and kills me.

You hate your two time premiership coach and a kid who really does no harm to anyone?
Also can't understand any hatred towards Riewoldt, he's an out and out champ

Milne is a scumbag though and another story all together

Absoloutely looking forward to tearing the Colliwobbles a new one and sticking it up the AFL for trying to keep us down all year!

btw, we have the overwhelming support of the neutral supporters across the universe!

I know cos I have asked them all. :thumbsu:

Sounds like you need reassurance from neutrals, very sad and funny at the same time. A charity mentality indeed! No wonder you've won less than 1% of all grand finals. How many spoons? 15?

What's that Kevin "Bloody" Wilson song? Oh yes..D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F!!:thumbsu: See if you can work out the anacronym? Oh! Would help if you knew what one was in the first place.

Wow! the UNIVERSE!!!?, you must feel really good!! W.E.M.L.

wtf are St.Kilda being so goddam boring during this week. Goddam they're a boring club in every way.

What are they meant to do?

I'll take "boring" over some media-fabricated "controversy", "war of words" or "mind games" dominating our televisions all week.

It really is our best chance of some quality biffo :thumbsu:
Was once an absolute certainty between these two.

Looking fwd to this grannie more than the last couple.

Want to see fights? Go watch boxing or MMA.

And no team has a brownlow medallist on a million dollars a year that chokes in front of goals twice to lose a final

Dual Brownlow medallist ............ get it right :)

Oh BTW Shaw says hi ....... didn't he "drop" the Grand Final !!!!!!!

Alistair Lynch's finest moment :D

Supporting the Saints this week !!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't neutrals just want to see a good match that lives up to the hype?

Nope. I want to see Collingwood beat the shit out of the Saints, on the field and on the scoreboard, I want their domination to be more total than their dismantling of Geelong, I want to seee Collingwood players to take a few words out of Malthouse's vocabular, I can't wait to see St. Kilda destroyed.

Sounds like you need reassurance from neutrals, very sad and funny at the same time. A charity mentality indeed! No wonder you've won less than 1% of all grand finals. How many spoons? 15?

What's that Kevin "Bloody" Wilson song? Oh yes..D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F!!:thumbsu: See if you can work out the anacronym? Oh! Would help if you knew what one was in the first place.

Wow! the UNIVERSE!!!?, you must feel really good!! W.E.M.L.

And he would be one of your heroes I take it?

I wonder if you will dilligaf at about 4:55 on Sat afternoon when your team has Broke Back Mountain'ed itself into another GF loss!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm barracking for Collingwood. I live on the border of Fitzroy/Collingwood just off Smith st, so it will be a scene and a half around that area if Collingwood get up!!

Go Pies :thumbsu:

Beg to differ.

I live around there too and my friend is begging me to watch it in a pub in st kilda on the basis that fitzroy will be full of collingwood supporters... But if you look at it logically nearly everyone will be watching the game and 50% of the population do NOT go for collingwood AND most nuetrals will be ferociously supporting collingwood to lose.

meh, that's my argument to stay in fitzroy anyway ;)

:thumbsdown:

I live there too, and if you think them winning is a good thing you need your head checked.

I'd prefer to be in Auschwitz during the Holocost than in Collingwood should they win on Saturday.

Saints Footy!

If they lose, we get stabbed, if they win, we get stabbed. It's lose lose

nicky- "Hey, congratulations on the Pies win"
Pies fan- "What?"
nicky- "Daisy was good for you guys..."
Pies fan- "Who do you support... St Kilda, you sh*t c*nt?"
nicky- "No, not at all mate, Swans actually, but congrats anyway."
Pies fan- "Ahh, F*ckin' Sydney and your draft concessions, youse are sh*t"
nicky- "Okay, sorry I bothered"
Pies fan- "I told you to f*ck off, now do it" *stab*

Nope. I want to see Collingwood beat the shit out of the Saints, on the field and on the scoreboard, I want their domination to be more total than their dismantling of Geelong, I want to seee Collingwood players to take a few words out of Malthouse's vocabular, I can't wait to see St. Kilda destroyed.

Why would you have a username including two St Kilda greats and barrack for Collingwood against St Kilda? Very odd to say the least.

if they lose, we get stabbed, if they win, we get stabbed. It's lose lose

nicky- "hey, congratulations on the pies win"
pies fan- "what?"
nicky- "daisy was good for you guys..."
pies fan- "who do you support... St kilda, you sh*t c*nt?"
nicky- "no, not at all mate, swans actually, but congrats anyway."
pies fan- "ahh, f*ckin' sydney and your draft concessions, youse are sh*t"
nicky- "okay, sorry i bothered"
pies fan- "i told you to f*ck off, now do it" *stab*

haha :D :D :D

Serious question - Can someone please explain to me what "evil" the Collingwood Football Club has perpetuated in recent years? I'm honestly failing to see what we've done as a club recent;y that engenders so much hatred and is markedly more deplorable or reprehensible than any side in the league.

Not evil - arrogant. People hate arrogance.

But i think you arrogant bastards are gonna win on Sat ;)

Todays the day Saints ...uphold your responsibilty to everything that is good in this world and show that Evil can never win ..and feral bogans should always be left suffering and crying in their Beers . ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Football Club you have a responsibility to the general football community.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back