St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7.30 **

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7 **

Everyone keeps saying that, but I'm pretty much certain he's at least 191cm. A lot of the time they probably never get measured after they've arrived at a club.

I use to think he was 193+ easily but then I saw a shot of him marking with Sandilands and he looked like Steven Milne.

Saints v Richmond @ Etihad, and the Pies are playing Gold Coast @ the MCG Sunday:eek: WTF!!

Ah...it's a saints home game? I'd prefer that our home games were at the G, but the fact is, they aren't. Our home ground is Etihad.

Pies home ground is the G.

So, not particularly surprising.

Yes, saints home game so at the dome.

Not sure if it is possible but it would be nice if the AFL could alter/ swap games around depending on crowd expectations a few weeks out from a game.

GCS do deserve a run in the hallowed turf however, could be their first or second run there

Yes, saints home game so at the dome.

Not sure if it is possible but it would be nice if the AFL could alter/ swap games around depending on crowd expectations a few weeks out from a game.

GCS do deserve a run in the hallowed turf however, could be their first or second run there

Still, the atmosphere at the ground will be electric. Can't remember the last time we had a sellout crowd at a home game. Even the Carlton match wasn't that high. Probably the record holding Cats-Saints game in 2009.

So pumped.

Already started selling standing room early this morning. It will hit 50 easy.

Got a feeling it'll struggle to get much above 45K, but I'm about to wander down just in case.

Hopefully this game lives up to the hype.

Don't really want to tip either side. Both have beaten top teams and lost winnable matches. Would be a big statement from Richmond if they do win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7.30 **

Remove this Banner Ad

Back