St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7.30 **

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7 **

Closest predictions were as follows :D

Tipping the Tigers by 10.

Richmond by 11.

Four out of five correct now. And Richmond will make the finals. First said it back before the Port game when I called the following four games as likely wins, and that's only become clearer ever since.

Watched the game on a screen in the city last night, and the atmosphere was awesome, to say the least. Great to see the hoodoo against St Kilda broken, after some painful near-misses before now.

Aside from the substantial common ground us Demons share with the Tigers, which also makes it very pleasing to see them going well... a strong Richmond is good for football, pure and simple :thumbsu:

Four out of five nailed mate. And of course, I first made that call about you guys making the finals at the same time as I predicted a win over the Hawks, amongst other things. And now this one correct as well :)

Yeah of course you wouldn't understand what it's like to get screwed by the fixturing and the umpiring supporting the AFL's pets Collingwood.

How many 6 day breaks does your team get this year? Sweet FA and you certainly don't get 3 in a row like we have.

Yes, of course, Richmond's draw has been like a picnic this season :rolleyes:

Congratulations neighbours. I can see the giant beginning to wake. I was shocked last week when you took my boys apart, and I was really dissapointed, so I picked the Saints , I was still sulking.
But I like your build up , you look fired up and dangerous, you have guns everywhere, reminding me of Hawthoorn 2007.
Good luck for the rest of the season, I am hoping my Hawks can kick your bums in the finals
see you then.

Four out of five nailed mate. And of course, I first made that call about you guys making the finals at the same time as I predicted a win over the Hawks, amongst other things. And now this one correct as well :)
Your a soothsayer? How will Hawthorn go the rest of this season?

Closest predictions were as follows :D

Four out of five correct now. And Richmond will make the finals. First said it back before the Port game when I called the following four games as likely wins, and that's only become clearer ever since.

Watched the game on a screen in the city last night, and the atmosphere was awesome, to say the least. Great to see the hoodoo against St Kilda broken, after some painful near-misses before now.

Aside from the substantial common ground us Demons share with the Tigers, which also makes it very pleasing to see them going well... a strong Richmond is good for football, pure and simple :thumbsu:
Jack Fitzpatrick, your comments , when will he get more game time ?

Your a soothsayer? How will Hawthorn go the rest of this season?

Think it's going to be touch and go whether the Hawks play finals this year, I'd reckon.

St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7.30 **

Remove this Banner Ad

Back