Werewolf Standard Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead pm. Stupid rule
Yeah I’m inclined to agree on this. Should be a player’s decision - I think it’s different when literally everyone is given a character name or the like but if you want to claim a role in the thread and put a target on your own back you should be able to imo

Yeah I’m inclined to agree on this. Should be a player’s decision - I think it’s different when literally everyone is given a character name or the like but if you want to claim a role in the thread and put a target on your own back you should be able to imo

Nope. Mods set the rules and it is up players to the read them. In games where everyone has a role, the rule makes sense.

Agreed. IMS was clear with the role but something I’d prefer eliminated in future games.

O hai Fos. Grand Uncle Horace

it’s only a rule because some moron tried to play funny buggers last game and almost ruined it for everyone…

Ah sh*t. I was interpreting it similar to the last one we did together. Saying the role was okay. Oh well. Sorry village
jmoo wan hadn't come in and tried to play funny buggers yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not even harsh, if the whole village claimed their roles there'd be little to no mystery in the game whatsoever
I tend to agree with this. In a normal game, 100% role claiming who cares, there's a lot of villagers for example. But here, everyone has a role, so claiming it would take the fun out of it (as clever as it was that first time).

Bangers and P4L swap votes Day 1 every game they play together, so not sure there is anything to look into there at this point.
Usually I vote for omgfridge actually, so the hard-on is definitely a one-way thing. Jealousy is a curse unfortunately for Bangers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Standard Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back