Standing

Remove this Banner Ad

Seating sucks, at Subiaco you don't get to choose.

When watching Freo on the idiot box, i can't help but pace up and down.

In most cases you will find me in the shed,sitting on the esky, where the kids can't hear dad swearing his box off.:D
Spoken like a true anchor.

I'm beginning to stand more regularly at the football nowadays. I've met some weird characters in doing so, but I enjoy being in a good atmosphered environment.

A tip: Always go with a mate, you won't lose your spot and you can take turns protecting your space.

Other than that, I haven't had a problem...thus far.

Kerr, ever thought of joining the Biggest Loser? You've acknowledged you have a weight problem, that's the first step - but I can't handle your constant talk of Whoppers!

I find many that stand are doing so because they are drinking so to be close to the toilets and bar.

All well and good but usually the more they drink the louder and more obnoxious they become. Say what you like but if you wouldn't have said it before you had a drink don't say it when you are half cut. Supporters like that s h i t me to death. Go to the pub and watch it on tv.

Also what sort of football fan are you if you can't go two hours without a drink and miss parts of the game because you are at the toilet or the bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find many that stand are doing so because they are drinking so to be close to the toilets and bar.

All well and good but usually the more they drink the louder and more obnoxious they become. Say what you like but if you wouldn't have said it before you had a drink don't say it when you are half cut. Supporters like that s h i t me to death. Go to the pub and watch it on tv.

Also what sort of football fan are you if you can't go two hours without a drink and miss parts of the game because you are at the toilet or the bar.

Yep we should all sit down quietly and clap.:rolleyes:

Fair dinkum mate, give the nanny state crap a miss will you. Go and watch the netball if you don't like it.

This is footy not chess!

Are you sure you aren't a Demon supporter??

Sorry guys but Im a sitter until at least WCE kick a GOAL!!

Then its a free for all, arms waving, beer flying, swear words slipping out because Ive spilt my damn beer and gyrations of any kind.

The old lady in front of me loves to hate me but her daughter looooves to loooove me. ;)

And so does her old man, thinks I should be a goddam commentator. :eek:

Sorry guys but Im a sitter until at least WCE kick a GOAL!!

Then its a free for all, arms waving, beer flying, swear words slipping out because Ive spilt my damn beer and gyrations of any kind.

The old lady in front of me loves to hate me but her daughter looooves to loooove me. ;)

And so do

es her old man, thinks I should be a goddam commentator. :eek:

Seems to me that there hasn't been too many gyrations:eek: and beer spilling in the last few derbies!!

Kerr, ever thought of joining the Biggest Loser? You've acknowledged you have a weight problem, that's the first step - but I can't handle your constant talk of Whoppers!
I applied but they rejected me.

Probably something to do with me eating a whopper during the interview :confused:

goldmember5.jpg

Get in my belly!!!

Quality standing work is one of the losses to our great game in the ever increasing search for the next bandwagoner who needs to be made comfy.Used to love standing at the old suburban grounds.Especially on the steele VB cans.

Precious few good spots to stand at the G' and dome these days.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Standing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back