Steven King is a W@nker!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
King done hamstring. You reckon with his history it will be a month.

now the saints will see why he isn't at the club anymore
I was angry as hell watching him tonight before his injury, as he looked back to his AA, B&F...best, and had me wondering why it took him bloody all these years to pull in this sort of form.
Before the injury tonight, King was looking as the best ruckman for the Big V tonight. Do the other cats supporters agree about this?

Yeah but he did and he was the best big man on the ground, thats right even better than Ottens was on the day. In fact i thought he was in your top 6 players on the ground.

utter crap, get off the board if you're going to spout crap. Nothing... NOTHING on GF day was more inspiring to the team than the 108kg plodder chasing down the speedy Pettigrew and getting a HTB decision. That moment pretty much took Port out of the equation.

Yeah but he did and he was the best big man on the ground, thats right even better than Ottens was on the day. In fact i thought he was in your top 6 players on the ground.

LOL

Otto - 15 touches, 8 marks, 19 hit outs, 1 goal, 3 behinds, 3 tackles
King - 14 touches, 5 marks, 10 hit outs, 0 goals, 1 behind, 4 tackles

Otto shat all over then him. And if you want to be technical, King was the worst on the ground out of the rucks. He had the least amount of hit outs ;)

Otto's chase on Pettigrew was my highlight of the season. If Port fancied themselves at any time that was a massive HELL NO by Otto.

I was angry as hell watching him tonight before his injury, as he looked back to his AA, B&F...best, and had me wondering why it took him bloody all these years to pull in this sort of form.
Before the injury tonight, King was looking as the best ruckman for the Big V tonight. Do the other cats supporters agree about this?

King was looking good, but i remember how good he was in his AA year and he is still a long way off that. And i dont think he would be in the top 3 Vic ruckman at the minute.

And you say before the injury, but the thing is most Cats fans knew that it was coming. Hell i predicted it happening in Round 6, others bet he wouldnt get past round 2. Its one reason he isnt at the club and Blake is.

Did he look ok? Yes he did. But i wouldnt have kept him at the club. Blake and West are getting valuable game time and King wouldnt have added enough to the teams to make his inclusion worthwhile.

beautifully said....always disliked the man.....he leaves our club where playes like a pansy for 12 years and now suddenly tries to beat up on us....TOOL!

What a ******* - hey kingy WE OWE YOU NOTHING

Trying to beat up on blakey today was a disgrace...your a tool - Geelong made you everything - i wouldnt go bagging us cause you aint going anywhere with the saints.

I would of though someone who has captained a club and was given a premiership shouldnt be bagging that club ever.

Get over your bullshit king - you are on your last legs and the cats made the right decision to keep the young blake.

Dont make yourself regret being a ________ to the cats for one half baked season with the foolish saints.

right now you look like a w***er!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...another vindicated decision by the Geelong hierarchy....

Too true.
Unfortunately for Kingy and although we're all experts with the benefit of hindsight, it was the right decision then and it's the right decision now.
I bet if we had've kept him and he got injured here, the same people calling for him to be kept on the list would've been the same people to criticise the club for keeping him...

(Laugh's out loud at forrest chump... :D)

Too true.
Unfortunately for Kingy and although we're all experts with the benefit of hindsight, it was the right decision then and it's the right decision now.
I bet if we had've kept him and he got injured here, the same people calling for him to be kept on the list would've been the same people to criticise the club for keeping him...

(Laugh's out loud at forrest chump... :D)

i'd rather a ruckman who gets injured because they are busting themselves on the ground

than a ruckman who needs a hoodie as their form is so poor

when a 1st game mummy shows you up, you are nowhere near it

(club is not confident in their 2nd tier ruck, as the team is getting pansed in the ruck. but the mummy could be the answer)

i'd rather a ruckman who gets injured because they are busting themselves on the ground

(club is not confident in their 2nd tier ruck, as the team is getting pansed in the ruck. but the mummy could be the answer)

Mumford showed him up?? My god, u r obsessed with hating Blake arent u, its worrying, it seems to have deluded u. Mumford did no better than Blake! They both got pansed by a bigger, more experienced ruckman, u mustve been watching the netball Crackers...or were u out with Kingy, having his annual injury piss-up?

Missed the last 5 rounds? Before the weekend blake was pretty good.

Put down the crack pipe forrrest, it is affecting your judgement.

Are you saying you would be happy to have a #1 ruckman who continually gets injured during games? If so, go and watch the last quarter and a half of the semi final against the Swans in 2005 and see how that turned out.

Mumford is embarassed having you as his biggest supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back