News Steven May and Jake Melksham altercation

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost 2 in a row
May on the frothies again and suspended
TMac done for the season
Trac having a dig at our supporter base
Herald Sun digging up dirt

Where's that wheels have fallen off gif? Horrible couple of weeks for the club.

BS suspension though. Has a beer and an argument and gets suspended! FFS! Would have been a weekly occurrence not that long ago. We lose in a close one who do we blame? May, Melk or the club?

You aren’t meant to be drinking when under concussion protocols, same rules at every club. This isn’t the first time he’s gotten into a scrap with a teammate after drinking in his career either, I love him as a player but he is an idiot.

He got a good flogging from Campbell Brown didnt he for thinking he was he-man after a few?

There is a pattern.

Had a dig at their being no supporters at our games and that's a reason for losing a couple in a row. Was pretty ordinary from Trac
I only turn up when he's at >30% conversion rate on his shots on goal.

Nothing to see here lol
c59112065ca74602d4e5e39e71e158dc.jpg

Had a dig at their being no supporters at our games and that's a reason for losing a couple in a row. Was pretty ordinary from Trac
Yeah, I dunno. Trac's not great in front of the microphone. I don't think he intended his comment the way it came out.
Needs a bit more media training but he can learn how to kick a set shot first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I dunno. Trac's not great in front of the microphone. I don't think he intended his comment the way it came out.
Needs a bit more media training but he can learn how to kick a set shot first.

Yeah I thought the same thing, Trac is just a dumb campaigner. He realized what he was saying halfway through then tried to change it.

This is the kind of shit that can happen at a club when the coach's mate gets two games he had no business getting.

Agree, but also think what May said was pretty ****in rude. I know people will say oh you can't hit him blah blah blah but think they're just as bad as each other IMO.

Yeah I thought the same thing, Trac is just a dumb campaigner. He realized what he was saying halfway through then tried to change it.

Agree, but also think what May said was pretty duckin rude. I know people will say oh you can't hit him blah blah blah but think they're just as bad as each other IMO.
Oh absolutely. Jake probably overacted as well because he was embarrassed that it was true. Rude and dumb mouthing off at someone who knows how to hit.

Nothing to see here lol
c59112065ca74602d4e5e39e71e158dc.jpg
If that what he said, it’s a great zinger and it’s sad if that’s Melks only way to respond.

also possibly true.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Steven May and Jake Melksham altercation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back