Stevens death threat - Merged threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Stevens receives death threat

Just announced on TFS

According to Hutchy, it was received 10mins before the Hawks game and he was provided personal security during the crowd invasion.

Carlton denied everything.

Nick Stevens- death threats

Dont know if its been already reported, disappointing if true, feel sorry for the guy, courageous to come back from such a serious neck injury

Re: Stevens death threat.

He was one of the players that had previously recieved death threats as indicated earlier this season.

Re: Nick Stevens receives death threat

HAHAHA as if 3 of us made threads so fast on this, least they all merged, so did anything actually happen on the field? I had the impression something was said on the field?

Re: Nick Stevens receives death threat

A triple post. that means its massive news! lol.

but seriously not cool, no wonder he played like a dog!

i am tempted to say something about the person who made it or what team they probably barrack for... but nahh:D

Re: Nick Stevens- death threats

Dont know if its been already reported, disappointing if true, feel sorry for the guy, courageous to come back from such a serious neck injury
Not that his neck injury has ANYTHING to do with this piece of news :confused: , thats surely an extremely worrying thing for a player have to go through. You could argue theyre professional, etc, and can block it out. But when you know there is definately going to be a crowd invasion, suddenly it becomes a little more realistic.

Well maybe this will put all the stevens bashers back into place after his game against Hawthorn.

Tell me this, do you think any player would be able to play well after receiving death threats that are actually plausable events (couple of thousand people on the field, not that hard for someone to smuggle a knife in)

Not that his neck injury has ANYTHING to do with this piece of news :confused: , thats surely an extremely worrying thing for a player have to go through. You could argue theyre professional, etc, and can block it out. But when you know there is definately going to be a crowd invasion, suddenly it becomes a little more realistic.

Gee mate, just trying to POINT OUT, that it has been such a hard time already coming back from a bad injury, he didn't need some half-wit to be sending him death threats. Was it one of you guys, i bet half of ya were bagging him on Saturday night.

Well maybe this will put all the stevens bashers back into place after his game against Hawthorn.

Tell me this, do you think any player would be able to play well after receiving death threats that are actually plausable events (couple of thousand people on the field, not that hard for someone to smuggle a knife in)

Anyone would be sh*t scared. In hindsight amazing that he could play. Feel sorry for the bloke. Didn't Hutchy also say that the police havent deemed it a serious issue yet? What?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahh sorry guys that was pretty immature, just amazes me why they would target stevens, maybe because he has been taunted about weight problems?

Appologies to Gbug;)

spot on mate.
im with ya here!!
but what a low life piece of trash the person is..

Sorry to hear this despicable news.

I hope they catch this ******** and put him in a mental institution for a few years.

WTF. Think before you post buddy.
Thats just not right.

but mate his right in sayin half these carlton supporters were bagging the shit out of him because he didnt have a good game.
they also said he needs to be traded..
would you be playing if you got a death threat 10minutes before a game???

Sorry to hear this despicable news.

I hope they catch this ******** and put him in a mental institution for a few years.

no, do one even better, let the police find out who done it, get a massive group of people, and beat the shit out of him, let to piece of tradh root in hell!!

Shit. No wonder his form has been up and down. I was wondering how the nut-case got his mobile number but then I realised Nick has a business. Crap - how do you avoid this excuse for a human and be contactable enough to run a business?

I hope the club is doing everything to support him.

just a question for people at the Carlton Vs Hawthorn game last week, anyone sitting around Isle 34 hear some Hawks F'Wit hacking into Stevo THE WHOLE GAME!! telling him how crap he is, it was disgraceful... Then ontop of that, hearing him tell us how badly the Hawks are treated by the umps!

Remove this Banner Ad

Stevens death threat - Merged threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back