STOP, Mannagh Time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have been in the team much early. Was funny watches some posters twist themselves into knots trying to explain why he wasn't able to get a game

Dont even start me on this one i found it incredibly frustrating.

So let me get this right. Mannagh after being at the club for less than 12 months just played one of the best finals by a mature aged recruit ever.

And half the forum is cracking it at Scott over how he was managed? It looks like utter genius coaching to me.
By design or by accident.

The season is long. He could have run out of zip in the back half of the season at top level. Might have injured himself. Might have been consistently good, who knows.

But you're right - he's been excellent when we has played and we're at the pointy end with him fit and firing.

Hope he plays a blinder.

So let me get this right. Mannagh after being at the club for less than 12 months just played one of the best finals by a mature aged recruit ever.

And half the forum is cracking it at Scott over how he was managed? It looks like utter genius coaching to me.
I agree with what you're saying but to be fair a few people only probably makes it 2% of the forum, so best to quote people directly and address them. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

STOP, Mannagh Time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back