Rumour Stuey Dew returning to Port?

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels hard to believe that we'd see any change under Carr either. Unless he's sitting on a whole different gameplan he's been afraid to raise with Ken.

There's just been too much continuity and consistency in our results and the way we play, to feel like as a supporter we have hope of shaking things up truly until a new outside voice comes along.

The assistants have come and gone throughout the years but the gameplan has forever stayed the same. That is not a coincidence. This is entirely a Hinkley thing.

Carr will have the structure set up differently to Ken particularly around their defensive work. Both Carr and Goldsack come from the Buckley coaching tree (in Carr's case, via Justin Longmuir), so you can expect the defensive setups to be more akin to the current Fremantle system which is notoriously hard to score against.

The assistants have come and gone throughout the years but the gameplan has forever stayed the same. That is not a coincidence. This is entirely a Hinkley thing.

Carr will have the structure set up differently to Ken particularly around their defensive work. Both Carr and Goldsack come from the Buckley coaching tree (in Carr's case, via Justin Longmuir), so you can expect the defensive setups to be more akin to the current Fremantle system which is notoriously hard to score against.
It would be nice to see Josh's style. Hopefully in my lifetime.

I know this isn't the point but it is 'pique' not 'peak'.

****ing chyron writers who learnt their grammar and word usage on the internet.
"Peaks" works as well it just has a different meaning.

Power interest is all downhill from here.

1727869426194.jpeg

Does josh have much of a say at the moment? Because there's concerns about the midfield ect...

Well on that topic do any of the assistant's have much of a say?

I will not believe it until it happens. The club has now irreparably damaged itself to its hardcore supporters with its continual reappointment of Hinkley.

Hope you're right. Going to be harder to invest emotionally if the change is just to Josh. He will have to earn that trust. As such I still hope we go outside fresh slate will be all-aboard.

Hope you're right. Going to be harder to invest emotionally if the change is just to Josh. He will have to earn that trust. As such I still hope we go outside fresh slate will be all-aboard.
I reckon by the end of his first press conference full of actual English sentences we will all love him.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Stuey Dew returning to Port?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back