Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Which team do you hope drafts you?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
I'm delisting every East Side Hwaks player who does not vote for the club in the poll.

Which happens to be a whole sh*t load of them! I am outraged at this.

Why has PMBangers given his sympathy vote to the Baghdad Essays?
Even Loonerty?

Oh you silly Goose, now I understand why you were the sacrificial lamb anointed to be the joint Mobbs Medal winner just so a Bomber didn’t win on their own. Did not realise you were so gullible. They clearly made the right choice.

This shitpile of a thread staggered to 820 posts in 13 days before I was tagged in it by TJASTA-bot and since then it has sparked into life and doubled traffic in half the time.

Poor krak-whore was handed a golden opportunity to get his name into outright favouritism for the rookie awards and shat the bed. Despite the #nepotism and outright #cheating from Scomo’s friendwithbenefits, it has fizzled spectacularly due to a lack of brand recognition smothered in the most vanilla and repetitive dross imaginable from both of them.

Just because you are too cowardly to tag TheCoach16 when plagiarising his words, doesn’t mean you should not be held to account. No one at the Bombers was oblivious to the ‘clever’ tactics you thought was a big secret that you were giggling to yourself over.

It is sad that you think this is a ‘gotcha’ moment worth bringing to the attention of the wider SFA. All it has done is clear up for other posters why you and the others were repeating yourselves with words you clearly did not understand the context of.

Be better.
Jab, I appreciate you standing up for me, but it’s not GWS Goose ’s fault, or the fault of others like him.
I’ve made my bed, this is my fault. I’m a Goliath around here. An intellectual giant. Even when I’m trying to go easy, I strike terror into those who challenge me.
I have the strength to be unconditional, the mastery of intellect, and the power of clear thought.

You can’t blame them for their cowardice. I’ve set an impossible standards by which all others fall terribly short.

Last edited:

I'm delisting every East Side Hwaks player who does not vote for the club in the poll.

Which happens to be a whole sh*t load of them! I am outraged at this.

Why has PMBangers given his sympathy vote to the Baghdad Essays?

Ah, nothing screams SFA more than some guy named Hate continuing to bang on about the club he used to play for, that has long since forgotten him.
Move along!

Ah, nothing screams SFA more than some guy named Hate continuing to bang on about the club he used to play for, that has long since forgotten him.
Move along!
qdWnLed.png

Jab, I appreciate you standing up for me, but it’s not GWS Goose ’s fault, or the fault of others like him.
I’ve made my bed, this is my fault. I’m a Goliath around here. An intellectual giant. Even when I’m trying to go easy, I strike terror into those who challenge me.
I have the strength to be unconditional, the mastery of intellect, and the power of clear thought.

You can’t blame them for their cowardice. I’ve set an impossible standards by which all others fall terribly short.

Modest mate. Didn’t even mention your massive uncut ****!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Back