Swans - back to back?

Remove this Banner Ad

saintsrule said:
There is an old adage that says ... What goes around comes around. And I can wait for that sweet time... :D :D

is that the saint kilda slogan? - what goes around comes around! that works in a linear fashion, however a circle never ends!
:)

swansrule100 said:
nah all the saints supporters have been sooking since the prelim loss, you all seem to think your a good team, yet so far you have proven to be soft and pathetic!
poor bugger, all your years of pain but you still think you can sink the slipper.
Very poor form, are you a Sth Melb supporter?

ive supported them since 1986 when i was 3, wasnt alive to be a south fan

what years of pain?

heres some key stats
since 1995 swans have made the finals 7 times to the saints 3 and have won a premiership stkilda havent. In fact we have 4 premierships you have one. We have made 9 other grand finals you have only made 4 others
stkilda has 27 wooden spoons sydney only has 11

stkilda has only won 37% of its all time matches, only brisbane bears and university have been worse!

Finally sydney has won 123 to stkildas 70 in head to head matches

so i dont need to sink the slipper cos id just get ******** on my shoe, your the worst team in the history of the league according to the records!

swansrule100 said:

what years of pain?

heres some key stats
since 1995 swans have made the finals 7 times to the saints 3 and have won a premiership stkilda havent. In fact we have 4 premierships you have one. We have made 9 other grand finals you have only made 4 others

stkilda has only won 37% of its all time matches, only brisbane bears and university have been worse!

so i dont need to sink the slipper cos id just get ******** on my shoe, your the worst team in the history of the league according to the records!

:D :D

swansrule100 said:

what years of pain?

heres some key stats

Finally sydney has won 123 to stkildas 70 in head to head matches

oh so you are a Johnny come lately, thats even worse, you haven't even been around long enough to apreciate the history of either club yet you sprout off like a little kid, well good luck son you came along at the right time but lets all hope for the sake of most fans that your win was a flash in the pan, to have to put up with the likes of you again would be a bit ordinary.
The funny part is you talk about Sydney yet tell us all about what Sth Melb did, are you a bit confused? So let me get this right, you live in Tasmania and follow Sydney?

The Fireman said:
oh so you are a Johnny come lately, thats even worse, you haven't even been around long enough to apreciate the history of either club yet you sprout off like a little kid, well good luck son you came along at the right time but lets all hope for the sake of most fans that your win was a flash in the pan, to have to put up with the likes of you again would be a bit ordinary.
The funny part is you talk about Sydney yet tell us all about what Sth Melb did, are you a bit confused? So let me get this right, you live in Tasmania and follow Sydney?
Why can't someone live in Tassie and follow Sydney?

The Fireman said:

a/ cant help when i was born, so i cant support a team and appreciate a victory?

b/ the club moved cities, it still has all the same stats, it is all the swans. if not then we have an even higher winning % than you

c/ living in tasmania doesnt mean anything, I can support anyone, do all saints supporters live in stkilda?

d/ i present you the facts and you have to resort to insults and crap because you have no real response.

sick of stkilda ****************s

The Fireman said:

that's right, he embraces the sth / sydney culture of today and yesterday, what do you embrace? that's right, a losing culture, whereby you have nothing to say so you resort to giving someone cr@p about their age..... yeah good one. :D

The Fireman said:
just checking his CV. This Johhny come lately could follow Mars for all I care.

mars would beat stkilda!

how can i be a johnny come lately??? a 22 yr old who started supporting his team 19 years ago

The Fireman said:
just checking his CV. This Johhny come lately could follow Mars for all I care.
You seem to care enough to be trying to out debate him.

The insults on your part don't seem to be doing so well though Fireman, swansrule is doing a neat job on you by basing his argument on facts. ;)

swansrule100 said:
a/ cant help when i was born, so i cant support a team and appreciate a victory?
Ofcourse you can't but you have certainly shown how juvenile you are. Apreciating a victory while putting down the sides you have beaten. There ya go
swansrule100 said:
b/ the club moved cities, it still has all the same stats, it is all the swans. if not then we have an even higher winning % than you
It is now a different club representing a diff city and state. You want your cake and you want to eat it as well, good luck son.
swansrule100 said:
c/ living in tasmania doesnt mean anything, I can support anyone, do all saints supporters live in stkilda?
why not follow Uganda? That should be far enough away for you :) as I said wass just checking your cv, do you come from Sydney originally?
swansrule100 said:
d/ i present you the facts and you have to resort to insults and crap because you have no real response.

sick of stkilda ****************s
Hmmm, if thats the way you see it then I am wasting my time here. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sherb said:
You seem to care enough to be trying to out debate him.

The insults on your part don't seem to be doing so well though Fireman, swansrule is doing a neat job on you by basing his argument on facts.
:D No worries Sherb, if you say so, we all know you have no reason to side against me :p
PS Facts? read my posts again. :)

The Fireman said:
Ofcourse you can't but you have certainly shown how juvenile you are. Apreciating a victory while putting down the sides you have beaten. There ya go
It is now a different club representing a diff city and state. You want your cake and you want to eat it as well, good luck son.
why not follow Uganda? That should be far enough away for you :) as I said wass just checking your cv, do you come from Sydney originally?

my god!

your trying to bag out a team you lost to, i was just pointing out not all supporters are bandwagoners and that we actually beat the saints and EVERY TEAM HAS BEATEN THE SAINTS throughout the history of the AFL. The thread was about our chances of back to back and you and other saints wanted to say we were lucky and fluked a flag, we beat you, and you try to take us down? then you accuse me of being a poor winner? christ

who is using the stkilda brain cell tonight?

The Fireman said:
I wonder if I should look back to what you posted the last few times the Saints beat the Blues.
Man, your hypocrisy takes the cake Fireman. :eek:

The Fireman said:
No worries Sherb, if you say so, we all know you have no reason to side against me
PS Facts? read my posts again. :)
Us Sydney supporters have to stick together you know. :D

The Fireman said:

hmmm it is the swans, they originated in south melbourne and moved to sydney 23 yrs ago...
do you think by seperating his quotes with a comment means you've made a point??? no no no, you do actually still have to make a point you lazy bugger :)

nicky said:
that's right, he embraces the sth / sydney culture of today and yesterday, what do you embrace? that's right, a losing culture, whereby you have nothing to say so you resort to giving someone cr@p about their age..... yeah good one. :D
Sth Sydney??? what suburbs does that involve?
I have a question for you Nicky, should Hall be allowed to have played in the GF?

swansrule100 said:
my god!

your trying to bag out a team you lost to, i was just pointing out not all supporters are bandwagoners and that we actually beat the saints and EVERY TEAM HAS BEATEN THE SAINTS throughout the history of the AFL. The thread was about our chances of back to back and you and other saints wanted to say we were lucky and fluked a flag, we beat you, and you try to take us down? then you accuse me of being a poor winner? christ

who is using the stkilda brain cell tonight?[/QUOTE]

they lost it in a bet on the saints winning the 2005 GF :)

The Fireman said:
Nah, I am still a Blue through and through, but I pay a Swans membership each year to support the club and the game here so I am allowing myself to enjoy their flag.

The Fireman said:
Sth Sydney??? what suburbs does that involve?
I have a question for you Nicky, should Hall be allowed to have played in the GF?

what suburbs do the saints involve? you fool

and the answer is 'yes' - do you have a point?

nicky said:
hmmm it is the swans, they originated in south melbourne and moved to sydney 23 yrs ago...
do you think by seperating his quotes with a comment means you've made a point??? no no no, you do actually still have to make a point you lazy bugger :)
seperating quotes..hmmm, simply pointing out that a certain club no longer exists so it's a bit rich to keep pulling up stats from a non existent entity.
Like PA dragging up stats form their previous existance.

fireman is clearly a tossa!

bring barry hall back up, is that the arugment?

well if maguire wasnt a little fairy there would of been no report, but the rules let him off!

but what does any of this have to do with the swans chances of back to back

fireman just stop trying to wheel out the old bandwagon rubbish and accept right now your supporting a 2nd rate team that is yet to achieve anything!

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans - back to back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back