Swan4Life

Club Legend
Jan 29, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
I thought I'd open this early purely to point out that I left the ground at 3/4 time....perhaps if it wasn't so damn cold and/or our boys put in a half decent effort I might have hung around for a bit.

More staggering however was the stampede leaving the ground. The number of people at the Moore Park light rail stop was incredible. At three quarter time!! Kind of sums up the way we're all feeling I think.

We went into this one with a bad attitude - and boy, were we made to pay for it in the scoreboard.

Port away will be just as tough. Can Horse get this mob to lift? And will Horse and the Matchday committee make a selection statement? Does four losses out of five sandwiched around a solitary win over the worst team in the comp qualify as justification for a few to be dropped?

Gonna be a looooong week.

I thought I'd open this early purely to point out that I left the ground at 3/4 time....perhaps if it wasn't so damn cold and/or our boys put in a half decent effort I might have hung around for a bit.

More staggering however was the stampede leaving the ground. The number of people at the Moore Park light rail stop was incredible. At three quarter time!! Kind of sums up the way we're all feeling I think.

We went into this one with a bad attitude - and boy, were we made to pay for it in the scoreboard.

Port away will be just as tough. Can Horse get this mob to lift? And will Horse and the Matchday committee make a selection statement? Does four losses out of five sandwiched around a solitary win over the worst team in the comp qualify as justification for a few to be dropped?

Gonna be a looooong week.

I wonder if the players who "left a little on the table" to keep the list together to achieve something are starting to question their decisions.

If this is a list that has our cap bursting at the seams then it appears the club have overrated the players as badly as the players have overrated themselves.

This is a worse drop off than Melbourne in 2022. No effort plus injuries to key players does not leave much room for any optimism.

I remember saying a few weeks ago when we were flying high that the Bulldogs were one of our biggest threats for the flag. And there were a few posts saying it was bed wetting over the Bulldogs...

I wonder what the opinions are now? We were poor today, but the Bulldogs were absolutely good value for their win today. A good side that absolutely flogged us.

This wasn't a reality check, this was a are-we-even-good-enough kinda loss it was that bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

l
I remember saying a few weeks ago when we were flying high that the Bulldogs were one of our biggest threats for the flag. And there were a few posts saying it was bed wetting over the Bulldogs...

I wonder what the opinions are now? We were poor today, but the Bulldogs were absolutely good value for their win today. A good side that absolutely flogged us.

This wasn't a reality check, this was a are-we-even-good-enough kinda loss it was that bad.

Hard to say as we wouldn't beat Richmond or North today

Unfun fact.

After the first qtr we lost the scoring 7.10 to 7.5

Got manhandled but, could have been interesting if not manhandled in the first.

Yep unfortunately longmire will point to that.

If anything Dogs should be critical of wasting their dominance

Unaccountable, soft garbage.

Final margin did no justice to the game really.

Need to rediscover our grunt in the middle, absolutely destroyed in the contest and our skills are incredibly poor even under no pressure.

We have injuries but you don’t need talent to put on pressure, tackle, run and cover the ground.

Yep unfortunately longmire will point to that.

If anything Dogs should be critical of wasting their dominance

"We don't know how to fix the first quarter trend but it was good the boys responded"

That is 100% not the take away Horse.

Some good players are out but our core is still there

Show some fking ticker ffs

Why are there more blue jumpers on my tv screen for 120 minutes for ****s sakes

We have a group of mates the like playing together on the weekend. We don't have a team of footballers who want to win the ultimate prize.

A cowardly performance from senior players and highly talented stars that are too busy appealing for frees than winning the hard ball. You don't get free kicks because just like your efforts, the club administration are weak and don't stand up when it matters.

We will not win a think with this group as it is and that's really ****ing sad.

Until today we had been competitive every week even when losing , today though wowzers

Hard to stay optimistic , 39 didn't do that much damage if they are good enough, but they never looked even competitive today.

I guess you could excuse a bad performance and shit month, But right now hard not to buy into the doom

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans lose to Dogs by plenty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back