News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

This afternoon Dermie having a fair crack at the Umps and then said Sydney were destroyed by the Umps when we lost to Hawthorn !
Good that it’s finally been highlighted but it always comes up way after it’s happened. Umpiring standards have dropped significantly imo and it’s turned me off of watching games over the weekends unless it’s Sydney playing.

Good that it’s finally been highlighted but it always comes up way after it’s happened. Umpiring standards have dropped significantly imo and it’s turned me off of watching games over the weekends unless it’s Sydney playing.

I still cannot believe Chamberpot was not dropped after losing his temper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Members webinar with Tom Harley this afternoon.

You have the option to post questions .... any burning issues for Tom?

"Why was the 2007 Geelong team the worst team in AFL history"?

"Have you ever owned a Harley"?

"What is the difference between a mouse and a rat"?

"What is the meaning of life"?

"If you had to become a flower, which flower would you pick and why"?

"Why was the 2007 Geelong team the worst team in AFL history"?

"Have you ever owned a Harley"?

"What is the difference between a mouse and a rat"?

"What is the meaning of life"?

"If you had to become a flower, which flower would you pick and why"?
You sound like some of the job interviewers I have had

Framing the Swans-Eagles rivalry as a F&F movie franchise:

"Together they were footy's experienced inexperience: gun teams loaded with stars but without any parameter-setting baggage in the fixturing-centrepiece genre."

It's slow-news Wednesday aka What the hell did I just read:oops: :fearscream:!!?

some of the anal covid rules give me the shits.
surely the Swans have been isolating in Newcastle, surely they've returned (multiple) negative covid tests, surely they could fly to melbourne, isolate until the next negative covid test results come.
All governments are throwing money around to keep the economy going.. thought they might employ a team of people to judge exemptions to their rules.

Can't open it , what has happened

Sydney’s decision not to send their full list of players to Melbourne has come back to bite the club, with youngsters Logan McDonald and Braeden Campbell among a contingent of Swans still stranded in Newcastle.
Newcastle is considered an orange zone by the Victorian government but the issue is the players have been in a red zone within the last 14 days, preventing them from entering the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back