News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

Ok am i hearing things or at 10:50 in when the question about Hickey comes up the journo says "Hickey knee soreness seemed to effect him in the Hawthorn game Finally"

No you're hearing right but I think you interpreted it differently to the way I did. I took it as the journo nodding to how remarkable it was that Hickey's performance had been to such a high level despite the knee injury and that against the Hawks he was showing the toll of it and maybe he was human after all!

Cool, some extra games to try get out to. Hopefully not in Geelong :drunk:
If I were Sydney I'd be asking to play the game against us at GMHBA. We are so terrible there, nearly lost by 100 earlier in the year. Hoping of course that everything is back to normal in NSW for this game to play as is in any case.

Cool, some extra games to try get out to. Hopefully not in Geelong :drunk:

If we play a home game in Melbourne It would be fantastic if we could somehow use the South Melbourne strip/ jumper.

Take advantage of the situation. Jumper sales would nearly pay for the loss in attendance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest - Swans & Giants are VIC bound. And I seriously love the idea of us playing a VIC game in our old white V guernsey. But I suppose it all comes down to whether they can get all the sponsors on the jumper.

If we play a home game in Melbourne It would be fantastic if we could somehow use the South Melbourne strip/ jumper.

Take advantage of the situation. Jumper sales would nearly pay for the loss in attendance.

I've thought we should wear our SM inspired clash guernsey for Melbourne games for a while now. Brisabne wear the Fitzroy colours in Melbourne and we already have the clash jumper ready to wear. I would absolutely buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back