Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Logan doesn't have the same status in WA as chad does.
I was watching the game down at the Karridale last night and plenty of the audience in the pub said they hated the Swans having all the WA players (despite it being a big part of our heritage). The toasters are pretty humble these days almost as enjoyable as the victory.

I was watching the game down at the Karridale last night and plenty of the audience in the pub said they hated the Swans having all the WA players (despite it being a big part of our heritage).
Our actual club mascot (swans) originated from all the WA players we recruited in the 1930s. So hating on us is kinda ironic.

I was watching the game down at the Karridale last night and plenty of the audience in the pub said they hated the Swans having all the WA players (despite it being a big part of our heritage). The toasters are pretty humble these days almost as enjoyable as the victory.
Lovely part of the world Karridale.

Shame it’s populated by West Coast supporters.

Anyone giving our 4 main 1 on 1 defenders less than an A are blinded by stats
Harry was bloody good last night. His whole finals performance so far has been impressive. Smooch would be proud.

Key quote ( :tearsofjoy: ) :

KICK IT TO ISAAC

Know what I love seeing?
Boobs.
But other than boobs, I love seeing when a team realise they have a star, and that their star can beat just about anyone if they can manufacture a one-on-one contest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, big plaudits to Harry as deserved in this article, unlike SEN ranking rubbish.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What! 4 players from our Western academy isn’t it? Warner*2,Logan, Sheldrick. Most clubs, esp. non-Vic., would have a similar number. I forgot, Wettoast supporters are always entitled, resentful and never truly humble. They just have to hide it better now their team is a basket case+Harley.

Leon Cameron on Crunch Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back