Autopsy Swans vs Hawks - take it apart here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just don't need a let down against the Coasters next week.
Heads up, charge in

Best win for the club since the 2008 grand final? Surely it can't be far off.

Either way, that was one for the ages. Epic in every sense of the word. I still can't believe Sewell's goal at the death, bloody remarkable stuff.

I'm pretty speechless. Really what can you say? Awesome game, awesome result, awesome team. Now for September.

Great game and great win by the boys. Thought Schoey was great in the 2nd half - attacked the footy more and it paid off.

Really need to stop giving teams big starts in the first quarter in these big games.

Hodge's influence on the team was amazing. He really played the general, directed people, calmed things down. His leadership was outstanding and a major reason we got back in that game.

Absolutely superb. I'm emotionally spent and without a voice, and I watched the game from my living room! To pull it out against the crowd, the worst umpiring of the year, a pea-sized ground that stifles our style and to have to listen to the most inane and biased commentary of the year - magnificent.

Burgers - best game in Brown and Gold and Shoenmakers' mark in that last quarter was brilliant.

Sewell's goal was immense, he wasn't going to let the game slip. Great effort in the dying moments.

Hopefully that evener upper has put to bed the demons he had after the cats game

Regardless of the result, and I'm stoked we won, the word that comes to mind is proud. Just proud of those 22.

Talk about emotionally invested in a game. I couldn't stop typing out every frustrated rant with the umps or whatever. Just wanted a win so badly in a big game. I'm drained.

Great win. Will do wonders for their belief.

Shows we learnt from the cats game. Very composed this time around, didn't crack under the pressure of the dying minutes.

Absolutely ecstatic, great win. Go hawks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate to be the downer but our starts have been totally acceptable for the past month, 57 point head start to Geelong 38 to Sydney, took ages to shake both Port and Gold Coast. On a bright note Shoey was incredible tonight locked down the defense and used the ball beautifully.

True. Let's talk about it Monday though.

Tonight is for stick that up ya AFL, swans, umps, Geelong (why not)................and hello Beer.

I am sure that Sewell pumped that ball through those goal posts because he would have felt guilty about the cats game.He has more than made up for it, and so has poppy.Guerra,fantastic all day,Burgs Terrific,so many of them put in,Shoey was great, Suckling,what a great 50 th game..
My heart has settled back where it should be,and my tears of joy have stopped.If I had a bottle of sparkly, I would have had the bottle LOL UNUSUAL for me..Don't like drinking on my own..lol..
I APOLOGISE TO THE BOYS FOR DOUBTING THE GAME. I HOPE THEY FORGIVE ME FOR MY THOUGHTS!!!!:D
LUV YA BOYS..WHOOPPEE I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY:D

We're a happy team at Hawthorn...la la la la..:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans vs Hawks - take it apart here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back