Sydney fans boo Matthew Lloyd speech

Remove this Banner Ad

Accepting the trophy for their game tonight, Lloyd is booed incessantly by the Sydney fans during his speech. For a second, I felt sorry for the Swans, being butt-r*ped by the umpires. Now I couldn't care less. An uneducated, childish crowd. And this is coming from an AAMI Stadium regular :p

they lost by one point mate who wouldn't be pissed.

i think i have developed a hatred after tonight for swans fans. ridiculous, swans used to be one of my favourite teams. its not even booing lloyd. the thing that really annoyed me was the whole crowd booing james hird when he got the ball towards the end of the game.. too boo an absolute champion of the game in his last season the last time he will ever play in sydney is a disgrace and i now hate the lot of you

the thing that really annoyed me was the whole crowd booing james hird when he got the ball towards the end of the game.. too boo an absolute champion of the game in his last season the last time he will ever play in sydney is a disgrace
Agreed. When it happened dad and I both said at the same time "You've got to be joking".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think i have developed a hatred after tonight for swans fans. ridiculous, swans used to be one of my favourite teams. its not even booing lloyd. the thing that really annoyed me was the whole crowd booing james hird when he got the ball towards the end of the game.. too boo an absolute champion of the game in his last season the last time he will ever play in sydney is a disgrace and i now hate the lot of you

I have no respect for Sydney fans. They are theatre-goers who have no knowledge of the game or any player that doesn't wear red and white.

Accepting the trophy for their game tonight, Lloyd is booed incessantly by the Sydney fans during his speech. For a second, I felt sorry for the Swans, being done over by the umpires. Now I couldn't care less. An uneducated, childish crowd. And this is coming from an AAMI Stadium regular :p

Yea, was up there last year. They Boooed Chris Grant and Brad Johnson, just for for taking a mark......I mean come on guys...Grant and Johnno? Least offence players the dogs have, yet ohh wait they are good players...soo boo oo them:rolleyes:

It was one heck of a speech. They really should've shut up and listened...they might have learned something.

Poor form the Sydney fans, it is one thing to be upset but to be that disrespectful is poor form.

Made the win that much sweeter, hard to feel sympathetic for them when they are acting like a pack of morons.

Completely agreed. Just gobsmacking that they would carry on that way.

Not even a hint of class whatsoever. W*nkers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney fans boo Matthew Lloyd speech

Remove this Banner Ad

Back