Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing as we're posting irrelevant results

Thanks for posting. Great to see Nathan Buckley's highlights. What could have been with him and Michael Voss playing for together.
There was some conjecture awhile ago whether Brisbane held the record for the number of goals in a row, but no one had footage of when Sydney kicked their first goal. Now I know it's 21 goals in a row from the description.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guys who played for Brisbane in that game are already beginning to plan for what retirement home they would like to live in for when they need assistance going to the bathroom.

When the time comes that they need that assistance it'll be an important reminder to those Lions players of what it would have felt like to be a Sydney player during that game, ****ting the bed over and over again for two hours with no assistance.

When the time comes that they need that assistance it'll be an important reminder to those Lions players of what it would have felt like to be a Sydney player during that game, ****ting the bed over and over again for two hours with no assistance.

Hasn't that been most of Brisbane's existence since 03?

There was a time when I thought I cared about the Swans. Especially when the VFL started the same Northern states persecution that we suffered for years... just trying to break them down and weaken them so that Vic teams could keep winning. It seemed they were coping the same BS that we had copped for years over retention and COLA and growing the game... it seemed unjust and unfair.

I was wrong but... I didn't.

Wasn't there some sort of on field party a while back at the SCG? You know the one where 20000 people were allowed to storm the feild because one of the players had dropped a baggie and the only way to hide the evidence was to let all the supporters storm the field and drop another 500 or so so that no one knew who's was what? I'm sure that the MC said that the match ball would be given to the person in exchange for finding it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back