Preview Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladhams would only play if McLean or Grundy withdraw.
And he's a better back up than Brissy have got for Lurch.
He'd go alright.

In the unlikely event McDonald doesn't play you'd think Adams comes in and we go smaller.
the though of Ladhams coming in makes me feel ill..

But agree, if McDonald doesn’t get up, going small with Adams in and Parker playing a similar role to the PF looks the best option to me.

None of this training on sat morning shit either like Reid did in 22 before the gf

You seen what a rolled ankle did to amartey

You seen what a low grade hamstring did to Holmes last night

Make the the call Thursday after Wednesdays training session
It’s ironic that Logan missed out to an injured Reid who played. I do agree no passengers in a grand final. Think there’s lots of guys carrying stuff, some more serious than others.

Most of the squad would be carrying a niggle. It's not clear cut.

Match committee will do their best and know they've fd up in the past.

But I think Mills and Logan play

The thing we need to consider with Mills too is even before his injury his form was not brilliant. It wasn't like he was even in our top 10 for influence on the game in the last month or so.

The thing we need to consider with Mills too is even before his injury his form was not brilliant. It wasn't like he was even in our top 10 for influence on the game in the last month or so.

That's not correct

He worked into the QF

He's going to add a lot to our defence. Play tall/small and intercept, read the play.

I'd prefer him there against Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we please ban the name Ladhams off this thread
Why? Hasn't he been an emergency throughout the finals?
I understand that none of us actually want to see him out there, but he IS a part of the team so therefore there's no reason to ban his name

JJ goes to Neale and Rowy as well at times , they switch it around .
Parker could do Zorko

Think Parker may go to Andrews and take him away from the contest.

Similar to what we did with Aliir.

Out of Neale and Zorko, who does JJ go to?

For mine, I think Zorko. He can damage us more by foot which is crucial and we need to win the control of game, like we did vs Port with Marks.

Of course, let's not forget the contest. We need to turn up from the opening bounce.
I have a left field suspicion here.

JJ goes to Starcevich or Wilmot. Likely Starcevich.

Stopping their bounce off HB is key.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back