Preview Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s what makes the GF special and having the presentation at say 5:25pm then you can still get dinner with your family. It also allows clubs to have post match functions. Think of our side, it allows us to have a function in Sth Melbourne and then be able to do it in Sydney the next day.

It isn’t getting anymore fans at twilight which is a terrible time to watch footy at the ground as the sun is in your eyes half the game

Nah twilight's great in the ground but shit for TV, I hate having to wait the whole day for the game. 2020 and 2021 were crap for that. Waking up, getting stuff for the BBQ and drinks, then coming back to watch the build up and the game is perfect timing.

Sure did Punts - up close to where we sat - he simply couldn’t jump or move properly.

How is Papleys ankle? every injury is different , who knows. We don't get to see them during the week

Papley ankle
McDonald ankle
Campbell groin
Mills Hamstring

and those are the ones I know off the top of my head.

Amartey ankle still I am guessing, Jmac still taped too.

Heeney got some sunburn taking the mark v GWS

Reid did his adductor 7 days before, Mills strained a hammy 3 weeks ago
I remember Luke Hodge observing Reid taking kicks for goal pre-game 2022 GF. He said that he couldn't kick 30 metres and was pulling his kick. When I heard that, I thought how could they select him...but he was one of Horse's favs. This week, I'd like to think that they have Mills running flat out and kicking at goal from 50. If he can't do either, don't select him.

Robbo talking potential match-ups:

Dunkley to play on Heeney
Rowbotton on Neale
Starkevich to go to Papley
Jordon to Zorko

Was there 360 today? With first crack and bounce last night I'm starting to question if I missed a day of work today.

Nah twilight's great in the ground but shit for TV, I hate having to wait the whole day for the game. 2020 and 2021 were crap for that. Waking up, getting stuff for the BBQ and drinks, then coming back to watch the build up and the game is perfect timing.

I find twilight the worst as you can’t see the ball for half the game drives me insane. Just keep it during the day it’s what makes it special, hate night games it’s so dewy

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back