• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow!
I didn't expect that.
But I did love it!
Awesome finals so far in my opinion
:):):):footy:

Only been watching the last quarter, I've given up . As have Sydney , it looks very strange this game, they are either badly unfit, or they have pulled up , Tippet didn't even try to stop a mark for the Giants then the giant player dropped it , they still got away, easily.

Sydney can't run, this ANZ stadium is their nemesis. They look dead on their feet

Or they are dropping this this.

The umpire sees a trip on a Sydney player grabbed down the legs, he gets the ball on though, then another Sydney player gets caught, with the ball, but clean around the neck, who gets the free, Giants, or should we be calling them from now on =THE AFL GIANTS.

WELL THAT'S WHAT I'M CALLING THEM, NOT GWS, BUT AFL GIANTS

I am quite amazed at this game . Sydney are not being beaten they are being flogged. If they can't run they'll have fun next week against Adelaide or the Roos!
They'd be praying for a North win tonight yes???
Hawthorn fans very melty today. I wonder what happened yesterday?

Hear that theme song? That's the sound of the end of your dynasty :thumbsu:

Serious just grow up. More players than Treloar that have left our exciting club but you choose to single out him. Boyed, bugg, etc so who cares it's only a game at the end of the day.
bugg is a spud and wouldn't get a game. but boyd and treloar are ****ing morons as is mcarthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must admit I had a chuckle at that too. Does only 2 games a week from now on mean no more of these spuds commentating, or do we just get them in addition to the others?
You'd think the Bruce, Dennis friday with BT/Darce/Richo on saturday will be the go. It isn't great but a huge upgrade on todays spuds

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney Swans v GWS Giants - Qualifying Final, 2016 - Saturday 3:20 @ANZ Stadium

Back