Preview Sydney v Bulldogs SCG Sunday 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need to tell the whole world about our injuries. ***k the whole world. We will keep it in house. No need to give other teams info about our injuries.

They will work it out when he doesn't play

If we lose, still 2 games clear as I actually think Port will beat Carlton.

Knowing that before we play wonder if it makes us go conservative with our selections
Might go & watch that game tomorrow night.
No better feeling than watching a interstate team(us preferably) watching a 95 % Carlton supporting crowd go home early.

Annoying how the club just isn’t honest with the fans. Nothing mentioned until selection last week about Rowbottom. Then this week not mentioned in the injury report at all, and now not named again.
I agree with the club. Give no other club info about our injuries.

Why give them an advantage.

Is fan's info more important than the team winning next week?

I agree with the club. Give no other club info about our injuries.

Why give them an advantage.

Is fan's info more important than the team winning next week?
I'm sure the dogs are bewildered and have no idea how to take on a Rowbottomless swans now. They may as well pull the pin and save the trip with the epic blindside we just pulled on em. 4d chess.

I'm sure the dogs are bewildered and have no idea how to take on a Rowbottomless swans now. They may as well pull the pin and save the trip with the epic blindside we just pulled on em. 4d chess.
And maybe we tell everyone he has a stress fracture of the cheek so he is out for 2 more weeks.
Next week players attack him in the head region.

Very smart.

Give em nothing.

Punts on game day out the front of the SCG as happy and hopeful Swans fans turn up at the gates

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA
You're on fire tonight Caesar!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling it now, recon we will buck the recent trend and have a 8 goal first quarter and start of with handy lead instead of chasing.
Aaaaand how accurate are you normally with your predictions???

🙏Please say very, please say very🙏

Oh Donza this is my first game at the SCG in 21 years.
As a Melbourne girl born and bred, please no Melbourne-style weather.
Have a great time...

Get you clappers before you go in (generally in front of the ticket sales near gate C)... saves you from aching hands!

The chants go:
1) clap clap | clap clap clap | clap clap clap clap | SYDNEY!
2) Syyyydneeeey (in a loud whiney singsong voice - sounds great when there's 30K of you! Not like a two year old at all!)

And finally, at quarter time... 'Sweet Caroline... BOM BOM BOM' and then mumble until it comes around again!

You'll fit right in!

PS Bring your own food/snacks if required... the stuff there is exorbitant and putrid! Only buy drinks!

And maybe we tell everyone he has a stress fracture of the cheek so he is out for 2 more weeks.

Very smart.

Give em nothing.

Very smart.

Give em nothing.
Some players bandage the other arm. Opposition go the bandandaged side.
The zyzzbruh don't understand creating or negating advantages.

If we lose, still 2 games clear as I actually think Port will beat Carlton.

Knowing that before we play wonder if it makes us go conservative with our selections

GC will beat Lions too imo

Every clubs biggest stakeholder is its fans.

And why not? Big farken deal
A club IS the fans.

The players are just the custodians who over their short (10 year) careers are the ones on the field. Whereas fans can be part of the club for 80+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back