T20 Final Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So are we any chance now?

put it this way, they need something remarkable to win this, hopefully eng choke but they have done nothing so far in this game to suggest they will, its been a poor batting performance from pup and d.huss which will cost us from getting a par score i think

well i think they should get 150 comfortably here, thats defendable, but eng have been batting really well, so we have to bowl out of our skins, a huge improvement on the pak performance is a must

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ye disappoining, been the theme of the innings, no consistency whatsoever, i dont believe the bowling has been that good we just haven't middled enough balls, their fielding has been very good tho, terrible finish, not the worst score considering the shocking start but it really is a belter of pitch

interesting score

depends how well the aussies bowl obviously. they've bowled well this tournament (with the exception of the SF)

how's ian chappell calling the non-strikers cheats? he may be 100% correct with his comments about the law behind it, but really, if it's in the laws, how can they be cheats?

bed for me and all the best aussies and here is to hope I wake up hearing the news we had an awesome bowling / feilding performance

the only way Aus can win this is by bowling Eng out, the pitch is too good not to chase this total down if you have wickets in hand at the end, cmon, need to strike straight away

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 Final Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back