Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you there KITM, have seen him grow up playing in the Hume league and then last year at the Doggies.
Probably a bit shy last year but may come out of his shell this year and make a name for himself. Where will he play this year??? Half back/half forward??
Only 21 isn't he?? could be a possible 200 gamer for Thurgoona with his potential???
Has Brendan Robbo got anything to do with them this year?? I know he has started up a business based on Footy Recruiting, he is very good for young kids around the club. Probably won the "Goose of The Week" award a few times last year did he??

Saw him play in Hume league a few years back and looked good. Should be looking to put a stamp on the TDFL this year. Dont know where he will play this year but has the skills and pace to play anywhere. I would expect him to take the step up to O+M in the near future.
Dont know if Robbo has anything to do with the Doggies, maybe one of the others can inform you.

Saw him play in Hume league a few years back and looked good. Should be looking to put a stamp on the TDFL this year. Dont know where he will play this year but has the skills and pace to play anywhere. I would expect him to take the step up to O+M in thefuture near .
Dont know if Robbo has anything to do with the Doggies, maybe one of the others can inform you.
Robbo doesn't have anything to do with Thurgoona except for his kids doing Auskick there. He in fact is helping with the coaching at Mangoplah driving down from Lavington where he lives every weekend to assist there.
Would love to se Schilg have a crack at O&M i don't think his work as a shearer would aid in that fact hence the reason he enjoys playing country footy. Not the sharpest tool in the shed either:D :D

Robbo doesn't have anything to do with Thurgoona except for his kids doing Auskick there. He in fact is helping with the coaching at Mangoplah driving down from Lavington where he lives every weekend to assist there.
Would love to se Schilg have a crack at O&M i don't think his work as a shearer would aid in that fact hence the reason he enjoys playing country footy. Not the sharpest tool in the shed either:D :D
so are you saying NOP the Thurgoona coach has to keep his messages simple?

word on rutherglen for those interested. lost seymours, ian kay, farmer, winmar, tim kennedy going overseas halfway through the year. should still trouble most sides. craig taft may play after his running is finished. still got ben davis, thommo, day, nathan thomas so should be ok.

word on rutherglen for those interested. lost seymours, ian kay, farmer, winmar, tim kennedy going overseas halfway through the year. should still trouble most sides. craig taft may play after his running is finished. still got ben davis, thommo, day, nathan thomas so should be ok.

Newblood r u a cat supporter you seem to know a lot about them? I'm not sure that TK is going overseas midway through the year. I think he is staying now. It would be great to see Craig Tafft line up, do you think he will?

who for the league medal? i'll take Ben Davis for his second. He is a ball magnet with super skills.
I think Purcell. He is a big unit.
Lucy the Dog: I'm guessing that you are picking Sam White to win the league medal. He has left quite an impression on you.:D

Newblood r u a cat supporter you seem to know a lot about them? I'm not sure that TK is going overseas midway through the year. I think he is staying now. It would be great to see Craig Tafft line up, do you think he will?

if he plays anywhere it will be at rutherglen. he is never a 100% sure thing. if he does play he will be the biggest recruit for the year for any club. purcell always a possibility to win the medal. he can play anywhere,anyway he likes.

if he plays anywhere it will be at rutherglen. he is never a 100% sure thing. if he does play he will be the biggest recruit for the year for any club. purcell always a possibility to win the medal. he can play anywhere,anyway he likes.

better then a leigh cameron, mark dicketts, derek murray???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Purcell. He is a big unit.
Lucy the Dog: I'm guessing that you are picking Sam White to win the league medal. He has left quite an impression on you.:D

How many ruckmen/fullbacks win legue medals? Answer is not very many. So i dont think he will win it, but he will impress alot of ppl i would think. :thumbsu:

I will go a smokey and say Matt Kinross for the league medal and Tallangatta for the flag!
What- will he get a vote? Are you Matt Kinross? Have played with him and against him and would bet a lot that he won't go anywhere near it. Sleeps with a teddy bear.

alright guys give us your best

player from your side......
player from any side.......
most underrated player...
best forward.................
best midfielder...............
best defender................
premiers.......................

Best players:
Dederang- Dicketts
Barny- Hargreaves
Rutherglen-Davis
Yack- Purcell
Thurgoona-Murray
Chiltern-Brand
Kiewa- Cameron
Mitta- Team effort
Talangatta-Bosse (if playing)
Wodonga Saints- Their coach
Beechworth- Pritchard???

Most underated: Sam Burke
Best Forward: Purcell
Best Midfielder:Two Bob
Best Defender: Dicketts
Premiers: Mitta

How about yourself NB?

best player from my side....N/A
" " " any side..Purcell, Davis, Nixon, Dicketts
Most underrated players...Parish (Barny), Price(Dederang), Donaldson (Rutherglen)
Best Forward..................Cameron
Best Defender.................Clint Dicketts from chiltern (pretty sure thats his name)
Best Midfielder................Davis from a few others
premiers........................mitta i spose. getting a bit boring tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back