Tarrant seeking trade to Victorian club

Remove this Banner Ad

That's right Dom. $400k is a lot of money.
He won't get that anywhere else.
icon12.gif

It's probably a bit late in the thread, but addressing all the WC flogs at the start.

There is absolutley no talk about Hawthorn giving up a first round pick for any Fremantle player.

Tarrant would probably be a 2nd round + player at the very best. Could be a good player though.

The only club that would be able to get the first rounder is Western Bulldogs for Lake. And that won"t happen.

Moss is a very average player, there is reason it took him so long to break into the Hawthorn team.....

The only Hawthorn players I would consider are Dowler and Morton. And even with them, I would still be after draft picks. Although a first rounder would be unlikely unless Tarrant didn't care what club he went to.
That is just so wrong on many levels.

Moss is a very talented, hard at it player. He also possesses very strong leadership skills. It has only been injuries that have kept him out.

He had a major hip issue between seasons and at the start of this year. It seems sorted out now though.

I would rather give up Morton or others, over Moss. There is someting special about him.

Tarrant for pick 9 ...over valuing Tarrant.

2nd rounder and player ...OK

Drum and Tarrant for pick 9 - I'd be all over that...(can we include Murphy too and use the extra cash to give Hase his 2nd year)

When every scout and recruiter says there are only 4 guns in the draft. There are only 4 guns in the draft...

Most are saying the top 30 is reasonably even - meaning once you get past the first 4 or 5 ...6 to 30 evens out meaning first 2 round picks are valuable.

But after the whole Warnock stand off last year - I doubt you guys wanna go down that path again.

We would actually want you on board this time as competition is good.

Fevola is trying to lure him to Carlton.

But after the whole Warnock stand off last year - I doubt you guys wanna go down that path again.

While I hate Carlton for the whole Warnock situation, I think the club will look at it rationally.

Tarrant + a late draft pick to Carlton for their first pick may be a better deal than Tarrant + Drum to Hawthorn for pick 9.

Then trade Drum to the Hawks on this own.

Murphy I can't see us getting anything for...Potentially a pickupgrade (He has less value than Polak).

If the Yarran situation continues to decline...I wouldn't mind discussion some kind of deal involving him for Tarrant.

While I hate Carlton for the whole Warnock situation, I think the club will look at it rationally.

Tarrant + a late draft pick to Carlton for their first pick may be a better deal than Tarrant + Drum to Hawthorn for pick 9.

Then trade Drum to the Hawks on this own.

Murphy I can't see us getting anything for...Potentially a pickupgrade (He has less value than Polak).

If the Yarran situation continues to decline...I wouldn't mind discussion some kind of deal involving him for Tarrant.

The Yarran situation is blown out of proportion.

There is nothing to verify the suggestions of SOME on our board that Chris Yarran is homesick and wants to return to Perth.

If you saw the goal he kicked vs. Adelaide on Saturday - he kissed the Carlton emblem afterwards, surely that means something?

However, if it was made official and Yarran said - "Yes, I want to return home to Perth", then I could see us packaging him up.

(ie. Yarran + Pick #12) for your Pick #4

Tarrant to Carlton...

Drum to Hawthorn...

Peake to St Kilda...

Hasleby to.....

We could do very nicely out of trade week this year, it's just a shame that the chances of more than one happening are very slim.

I hope we don't totally load up on draft picks..That will spell the end of Pavlich (Little incentive to hang around).

Haselby I think will sign, terrible for the clubs PR and the player group of they let him walk.

Peake and Drum I'm not holding my breath in what we get offered.

Tarrant is the main one i am looking forward to seein what we are offered.

Pre Season draft will also be interesting with RON and Coughlan floating around.

Tarrant to Carlton...

Drum to Hawthorn...

Peake to St Kilda...

Hasleby to.....

We could do very nicely out of trade week this year, it's just a shame that the chances of more than one happening are very slim.

Both Tarrant , Peake & 3rd/4th Rounder to St.Kilda for Luke Ball and 2nd Rounder
*Max Hudghton replacement.

Drum Trade to Hawks for Mitch Thorp
*Luke McPharlin plays CHB.

Murphy/Campbell Trade/Delist...waste of salary cap for me.

Hasleby has to stay!

However, if it was made official and Yarran said - "Yes, I want to return home to Perth", then I could see us packaging him up.

(ie. Yarran + Pick #12) for your Pick #4

West Coast don't have pick 4 - they have pick 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8 pages of arguing with a bunch of self important morons who've appointed themselves as envoys from other teams based on an article by a bored journalist making shit up because he's a worthless oxygen thief who can't be bothered going and finding something real to report on.

F*** I hate trade week already. How many days until we start playing footy again? I'll set my wake up call for then.

Harves has just come out on afl.com saying Taz will not be playing for another club next season, also says Drum is a required player at freo next season!

I am a big Tarrant fan but its a bit stupid imo to come out and say that about both Drum and Tarrant without seeing what we could possibly get in return. Also seems silly to force him to stay if he wants to go home as he will not play his best here anyway. Very premature call and it seems Harves is probably worrying more about his own future than the clubs.

8 pages of arguing with a bunch of self important morons who've appointed themselves as envoys from other teams based on an article by a bored journalist making shit up because he's a worthless oxygen thief who can't be bothered going and finding something real to report on.

F*** I hate trade week already. How many days until we start playing footy again? I'll set my wake up call for then.

[YOUTUBE]PsnYrH3BUP8[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarrant seeking trade to Victorian club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back