Taylor Walker - racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Ear*. The left ear is relatively normal, it's the right one that is out of whack and might well be pulling on the right hemisphere of his brain. The parts responsible for verbal ambiguity, social cues, visual awareness and implied meanings.
Body shaming the bloke in a thread protesting that exact type of anti-PC behavior.

Well done. 👏🙄

Things I’ve learned from some posts in this thread:
Tex is ‘stupid’ for ‘getting caught’, implying that racism is ok as long as you don’t get exposed for it.
Tex may or may not be racist despite the very explicitly and obviously racist nature of his alleged outburst “smash the black c** t”, because sometimes comments like that can slip out in the heat of the moment which is ok.
That somehow it doesn’t count because the target of his slur didn’t hear it.
It’s inspired some to reminisce about the ‘good old days’ when racism was socially acceptable, and bemoan modern ‘PC culture’.
That several people didn’t know Aboriginal people weren’t citizens/counted in the census until the late 1960’s.
That the very real and damaging affects of racism can be glossed over by making a false comparison to rape.
That the appropriate response is to compare Tex to a Nazi or KKK but not acknowledge the fact that the nation of Australia is fundamentally built on racism, and anti-Aboriginal sentiment is a part of ‘traditional’ Australian culture, which still exists today despite admirable efforts to eradicate it.
If you come to the Bay to 'learn things' You're in for a world of pain..:thumbsu:

You're shitting me, a women couldn't get a home loan in the 70's? Australias population count in the 60's didn't include Aboriginals?

They don't teach you this at school.

There's plenty more where that came from.

My single mum (a terrible disgrace to the community) had a minimum wage job as a "teacher's aide". She was not at that time legally divorced because it was a near impossible process for a woman to make happen - and she was indeed refused bank finance unless her husband signed. When she tried to get into Uni to qualify as a teacher and triple her wage for doing the same work she was turned down flat because "obviously she would find another husband and stop working". It took 18 months of pressure from the local MP to get her through the door.

The Whitlam government did a lot to **** this country up later on, but it is often forgotten that in it's first month it changed Australia from a place you can't imagine and put it firmly on the road to the one you can.

Interesting historical claims re women and loans, which is predominately just misleading false dichotomy to suit modern narratives.

Notwithstanding the fact both my parents had professional careers, my childhood home was is my mothers name, the holiday shack we purchased was also in my mothers name as well as the block next door and I'm pretty sure the various cars we owned during this time were also registered to Mum - and all this was in early-mid 70's...

You're wrong. See above.

Your mother had a husband in attendance. You can bet your arse those transactions were joint, or at least counter signed.

The Whitlam discrimination reforms were largely enacted in 1972, but they didn't take firm hold overnight.

Last edited:

My single mum (a terrible disgrace to the community) had a minimum wage job as a "teacher's aide". She was not at that time legally divorced because it was a near impossible process for a woman to make happen - and she was indeed refused bank finance unless her husband signed. When she tried to get into Uni to qualify as a teacher and triple her wage for doing the same work she was turned down flat because "obviously she would find another husband and stop working". It took 18 months of pressure from the local MP to get her through the door.

The Whitlam government did a lot to fu** this country up later on, but it is often forgotten that in it's first month it changed Australia from a place you can't imagine and put it firmly on the road to the one you can.

You're wrong. See above.

Your mother had a husband in attendance. You can bet your arse those transactions were joint, or at least counter signed.

The Whitlam discrimination reforms were largely enacted in 1972, but they didn't take firm hold overnight.
No fault divorce was a big change as well in 75.
The UK are finally bringing that change in next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Whitlam government did a lot to fu** this country up later on, but it is often forgotten that in it's first month it changed Australia from a place you can't imagine and put it firmly on the road to the one you can.

You're wrong. See above.

It amazes me that this stuff is so recent. It's not back in the 1800's or the 1920's etc.

The governments set the school curriculum and what they don't want you to know...

my childhood home was is my mothers name, the holiday shack we purchased was also in my mothers name as well as the block next door and I'm pretty sure the various cars we owned during this time were also registered to Mum

Was your father by any chance named Christopher Skase?

Was your father by any chance named Christopher Skase?

Ha ha, no. But ironically he was a financial manager/consultant and once came with me to a Credit Union, met the branch manager and insisted that my car loan was to be a fixed interest rate contract, not variable - which was an option rarely advertised or offered.
He also advised them that according to the law at the time, the Credit Union could ask for, but not enforce a 20% deposit as a requirement for a guaranteed personal loan...

Last edited:

You're wrong. See above.

Wrong, oh OK? Well, aside from discovering later the valid reason why Dad's name was not on our family assets, the title on our holiday shack, which I inherited did not have his name anywhere near it and I recall when we sold the block next door to a developer, Dad wasn't even in the country...

Last edited:
Regardless of what happened in your family's individual situation, what Laphroaig said is still true

I'm not the one disputing someone's family history or ignoring the fact that most women back in that era were rarely the bread winners in the family...

I think the main reason is that there is a lot of bullshit that gets advertised as fact by people with agendas. A lot of people still claim aboriginals were classified as flora and fauna up until that time, a patent falsehood.

There is a sad truth to all of this... racism in all forms will never be truly eradicated. Especially now when critical race theory basically endorses racism. What ever happened to just being nice to people regardless of all the bullshit categorisations placed on us. Just sad.
The stupidity is strong with this one

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Walker - racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back