News Team V Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

from day one i have seen davenport as very very limited geelong were happy to let him go and for good reason
Obviously the blind dodos at alberton saw the potential and moved on him.
No wonder we are a club in steep decline:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

banner shits me a bit. yes he's young and learning, but he's very goal hungry bordering on selfish and seems to be a bit of a plodder. Intensity needs to go up.

Its so hard to be positive when u get results like this.When u have hacks like logan nash and davenport getting in the regulars :(

I'd love to see our kicking efficiency for kicks that actually go FORWARD not backward and sideways.

At a stab I reckon it would be closer to 30%.

kicks going into the forward 50 would be lucky to be 30%.
is jimmy hird commentating? he seems to be spending alot of time evaluating our list and players.
maybe he is thinking about a new coaching job?

Out: Motlop, Carr, Westhoff, Davenport, Hitchcock, Salopek (shoulder reconstruction), Harding.

In: Boak, Meyer, Gray (pleassse be fit), Thomas, Moore, Lobbe ... f**king anyone else who actually wants to play !!

from day one i have seen davenport as very very limited geelong were happy to let him go and for good reason
Obviously the blind dodos at alberton saw the potential and moved on him.
No wonder we are a club in steep decline:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Nash another. All the scouting reports said the guy was limited defensively and had excellent disposal when sheepdogging loose, but his footskill rapidly plummeted in the face of any pressure, real or imagined.

And that's exactly what we've seen from him.

Quelle surprise!

Terry Wallace couldn't have done a worse job of the supposed "five year plan" we're already four years into.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is jimmy hird commentating? he seems to be spending alot of time evaluating our list and players.
maybe he is thinking about a new coaching job?

We wish !!

Sounds like Matthew Lloyd to me for the "special comments" ... but that is just a pure guess.

A woeful first effort by Primus - starting at the selection table.
Whilst he can't do enough in the remaining rounds to show he deserves the job, team selection for next week will determine if he should stop being caretaker after 1 game and get out of Port in any off-field capacity permanently starting Friday morning.

Choco would spin shit post-game about injured players, inconsistent youngsters, wanting to use the corridor, blah blah.

If Primus doesn't drop Westhoff, Harding and Motlop for a start then I don't care how good a player or captain he was for us, he should be told by the board Choco was let go of for a reason, not to see the same shit in a new wrapper stilled being pedaled as chocolate.

Apart from Schulz, each one of our forwards gives up a height advantage to their opponent. Surely we have one of the shortest teams in the league; certainly from the centre-line and forward.

I started barracking for port in the 1960's when bubbles obst was running up and down the field in the reserves knocking people head over heels. I have never been so disappointed in a port club that seems to have lost everything i have ever come to believe about it:mad:

Apart from Schulz, each one of our forwards gives up a height advantage to their opponent. Surely we have one of the shortest teams in the league; certainly from the centre-line and forward line.

And Matty swooped in and said "more of the same ftw!".

Remove this Banner Ad

News Team V Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back