Team vs Collingwood - Pedersen omitted

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres something wrong when you have to drop one of the best players last week for team structure. l might be old fashioned but l would have that you play well you stay in the team.

surely structure also doesn't need to be taken into account for the sub player..... but oh well, i'm sure we'll see him again very soon

Makes you wonder what happens when Hamish is fit.

Its pretty clear that him and Goldy can't play in the same side again. I started another thread about about it and got slammed by most incuding you for memory Benno.

Selections this week should help people to understand how much the new sub rule will change the role of Ruckman and how many play in each game.

Goldy to play 75% game time with Petrie stepping up for the other 25%. is the only way to go.

Good move to get McMahon out of the backline. Hopefully he can revive a stalling career in the forward line. He used to be handy down there.

Sorry Guys,

just wanted to say Cam Pederson has to be th unluckiest guy in football...
He had a fantastic game last week, I thought he really kept you in the game...
I have no idea why your MC would see fit to drop him, there were many other players that should have got the chop before him...

Poor in my opinion. PLayers should not be chosen on reputation but form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Guys,

just wanted to say Cam Pederson has to be th unluckiest guy in football...
He had a fantastic game last week, I thought he really kept you in the game...
I have no idea why your MC would see fit to drop him, there were many other players that should have got the chop before him...

Poor in my opinion. PLayers should not be chosen on reputation but form.

Sorry we wrecked your SC team....

Maybe you should choose players that are assured games on a regular basis.

not in My SC tea...
I watched the game in full and I thought he was probably your best player over the 4 quarters...
I just believe players should be picked on form...This will only discourage him...
I feel sorry for the bloke.

not in My SC tea...
I watched the game in full and I thought he was probably your best player over the 4 quarters...
I just believe players should be picked on form...This will only discourage him...
I feel sorry for the bloke.

It's a question of balance PM. we are playing Collingwood and welcoming back 3 guys 6'4 or bigger, all of who demand a spot on the 22. We then have Hansen and tarrant as our long term Chb/Chf combination who need to hold their spot. Sure it's tough on cam, but we need all the runners we can get this week whilst bringing back those players who are better than the bloke in the positions that he was filling in for.

Would have kept Pedo in side somehow. Maybe drop Hansen. Hard call

This astounds me...

Given Pedo played a good game but really Hansen? Someone who has been slated to settle in a forward line with Dish and LT?

Horses for courses and always the best options when fit.

Good move to get McMahon out of the backline. Hopefully he can revive a stalling career in the forward line. He used to be handy down there.

How they are named on the teamsheet means **** all.

He was named there last week as well IIRC.

Correct. Might be an idea to copy and paste it into the first post from now on so we don't have this every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team vs Collingwood - Pedersen omitted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back