ST KILDA v FREMANTLE
St Kilda
B: James Gwilt, Zac Dawson, Sam Gilbert
HB: Steven Baker, Sam Fisher, Brendon Goddard
C: Leigh Montagna, Clinton Jones, Nick Dal Santo
HF: Andrew McQualter, Jason Blake, Adam Schneider
F: Jarryn Geary, Michael Gardiner, Stephen Milne
Foll: Steven King, Jason Gram, Lenny Hayes
I/C (from): David Armitage, Raphael Clarke, Robert Eddy, Brett Peake, Farren Ray, Rhys Stanley, Jack Steven

In: Clarke, Eddy, Steven, Stanley
Out: Nick Riewoldt (hamstring)

Fremantle
B: Jay van Berlo, Chris Tarrant, Adam McPhee
HB: Greg Broughton, Luke McPharlin, Roger Hayden
C: Anthony Morabito, David Mundy, Paul Hasleby
HF: Michael Johnson, Matthew Pavlich, Stephen Hill
F: Des Headland, Chris Mayne, Hayden Ballantyne
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Michael Barlow, Paul Duffield
I/C (from): Matthew de Boer, Ryan Crowley, Dylan Roberton, Steven Dodd, Alex Silvagni, Clancee Pearce, Rhys Palmer

In: Palmer, Pearce, Roberton, Tarrant
Out: Nick Suban (ankle)

New: Dylan Roberton (Dandenong)

Not to many surprises there.

Interesting if they actually use Blake at CHF though... doubt he could beat McPharlin or Tarrant.

Whatever you want to call yourself Dyl, you're alright by me. Going to be a gun this boy.

He sure will be, get some game time under his belt, thats if he's in the actual side on the weekend, his names Dylan and my names Dylan :) that made my day :D

We need Dodd in there. Remember he had that really good game once a few years back where he kept Riewoldt quiet....

Oh hang on... ;)

Doubt Rhys will play. On WAFL round up on the FFC site, Lloyd mentioned that they were happy with the way Rhys was progressing but was after last week's game for EF, was still "a couple of weeks away from playing AFL footy." Expect him back next week I reckon.

Tarrant in for Dodd; and I hope it's Clancee for Suban. Clancee's rap in the WAFL round up was that he was BOG and played a top notch game. :thumbsu:

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/92370/default.aspx

This team yells it loud and clear where the last of the Dumb-Arses sit in the pecking order... No Schammer, no Kep, Dodd probably dropped. Yay!

Any idea when they travel so we get more of an idea of who is looking in line?
Tarrant for Dodd and Pearce for Suban sounds good, I doubt Harvey would debut Roberton away but he may do similar to Fyfe a couple of weeks ago and travel just for the experience.

He sure will be, get some game time under his belt, thats if he's in the actual side on the weekend, his names Dylan and my names Dylan :) that made my day :D

Made my day too cause he's the logical player to replace Suban, same as last week with DeBoer for Ibbo. Players being picked to play a specific role.
Pearce is probably more likely but I will be pleasantly not too surprised if Dylan gets the plane ticket.

No Kepler or Clarke in the 25 means we will be going with Sandilands + Johnson in the ruck, which I like. :thumbsu:

Tarrant will definitely come back for Suban, so it's just a question of whether they want to drop Dodd. If so, then you'd think that Clancee will play, but don't they have to upgrade him first? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If so, then you'd think that Clancee will play, but don't they have to upgrade him first? :confused:

Done. So you think he'd play. Doubt they'd upgrade him if they weren't going to play him. :)

Clancee Pearce, who has been elevated to Fremantle’s main list, has also been added to the initial squad of 25

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/92403/default.aspx

Looks like your boy will get his first run of the year Jetau. Awesome - I love Clancee! :thumbsu:

Made my day too cause he's the logical player to replace Suban, same as last week with DeBoer for Ibbo. Players being picked to play a specific role.
Pearce is probably more likely but I will be pleasantly not too surprised if Dylan gets the plane ticket.

As long as Pearce or Dylan get the plane ticket i'm happy

Tarrant for Dodd and Pearce for Suban sounds good, I doubt Harvey would debut Roberton away but he may do similar to Fyfe a couple of weeks ago and travel just for the experience.

I think Roberton is from Vic, so if there was a good place to debut him, it would be in Melbourne in front of his family........ just a thought.

I think it will be Clancee for Subes and Tarrant for Dodd

This year its nice to not be filthy with the team selections each week. The match committee finally seem to be on the same page as most of us.

I like taking in the same ruck combo as the opening few rounds. I'd expect Sandi to get a big rest the following week against Richmond.

Saints will surely play Goddard forward, I think Fisher will go forward rather than Blake as well. Hopefully we can get Pavlich isolated with Dawson.

ST KILDA v FREMANTLE
Fremantle
I/C (from): Matthew de Boer, Ryan Crowley, Dylan Roberton, Steven Dodd, Alex Silvagni, Clancee Pearce, Rhys Palmer

Silvagni, you'd consider a certainty. He's been very impressive.
Rhys on the other hand is probably one more week away. Richmond would be a good opportunity to get him back.
Clancee is elevated, so you'd play him. And he deserves to be in the team.

That leaves two out of: de Boer, Dodd, Crowley and Roberton.

Roberton seems tough as nails to me, but I wouldn't debut him versus the Saints. Take him along for travel experience like Fyfe last time. De Boer has Ibbotson's spot so he stays. Crowley to try and negate one of the Saints mids (Hayes?). Which leaves Dodd as the emergency incase Tarrant unexpectedly doesn't play.

So in short: INT: de Boer, Crowley, Pearce, Silvagni
EMG: Dodd, Roberton
WAFL: Palmer

Silvagni, you'd consider a certainty. He's been very impressive.
Rhys on the other hand is probably one more week away. Richmond would be a good opportunity to get him back.
Clancee is elevated, so you'd play him. And he deserves to be in the team.

That leaves two out of: de Boer, Dodd, Crowley and Roberton.

Roberton seems tough as nails to me, but I wouldn't debut him versus the Saints. Take him along for travel experience like Fyfe last time. De Boer has Ibbotson's spot so he stays. Crowley to try and negate one of the Saints mids (Hayes?). Which leaves Dodd as the emergency incase Tarrant unexpectedly doesn't play.

So in short: INT: de Boer, Crowley, Pearce, Silvagni
EMG: Dodd, Roberton
WAFL: Palmer

Nice summary Sigwald. Logical. :thumbsu:

Another week for Palmer in WAFL. IF all's well then let him loose on Richmond. St Kilda away is going to be a challenging match and it will be better to ease him in against the Richmond witches hats.

Royals are playing this week so you would think Dylan will play WAFL unless he was going to debut for Freo. He's a great talent.

Great to see Clancee upgraded, hope he plays as well for us this week after last week :(

Like to see Doddy get his 100th before he goes, he deserves that and makes his kids eligible for father\son???

Palms needs another game or two until he's ripping it up in the WAFL.

A pretty good looking side.

In the other thread with Harv's on 6PR this morning he said they fly out tomorrow. No mention of time.

Nice to see Clancee get a game. Palmer surely wont play and so just as simple as:

IN: Tarrant, Pearce
Out: Dodd, Suban

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Round 4 Vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back