Teams Round 4 Vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

No problems with Dodd.Has always played the team game.Effort and attendance to instruction always top-notch.I am a bit loath to use a trite Commetti one-liner but Dodd is a negator and his better work is often done without the ball.Pav was up to him after Duffman's winning goal to acknowledge the fact that his artful mangulation of two bald ex-Ford-Factory boys was a telling factor.He also whipped the pill very nicely to One Stephen Hill,who importantly knew he would,in the important last minute or three.
He's not everybody's hero but he'll be back.
The telling difference is the depth and balance in the squad,which means lesser lights now get less game time.
My personal assessment is that without jokers like Dodd you can't and won't build a squad.As we build a good squad he is in fact a heap better than many we've paid a lot more for.

No problems with Dodd.Has always played the team game.Effort and attendance to instruction always top-notch.I am a bit loath to use a trite Commetti one-liner but Dodd is a negator and his better work is often done without the ball.Pav was up to him after Duffman's winning goal to acknowledge the fact that his artful mangulation of two bald ex-Ford-Factory boys was a telling factor.He also whipped the pill very nicely to One Stephen Hill,who importantly knew he would,in the important last minute or three.
The telling difference is the depth and balance in the squad,which means lesser lights now get less game time.
My personal assessment is that without jokers like Dodd you can't and won't build a squad.As we build a good squad he is in fact a heap better than many we've paid a lot more for.
This makes so much sense that I hope all the naysayers have a read and digest it slowly:thumbsu:

Give me a break. Dodd has earned promotion with a BOG performance in WAFL.You cant go wrong picking in form players.

You probally said same about Bradley a couple of weeks ago

The thing that has changed is greater depth in both our list and characters who simply don't get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Round 4 Vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back