televised debate(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Still waiting, you called me a liar remember?

Seeing as info from the same site appears contradictory in some respects I'm checking other sources. See, this is why you shouldn't call me a liar. I look for the facts before responding. You'll get a response when I'm happy I seen enough evidence one way or the other. I don't do this for a living you know.

On the other hand, giving an apology takes no time at all since no fact checking is required. If I'd called you a liar and then found out I'd jumped the gun, I wouldn't find it hard to apologize.

Yep. Still waiting, you called me a liar remember?

Provide a link to when i called you a liar?

Seeing as info from the same site appears contradictory in some respects I'm checking other sources. See, this is why you shouldn't call me a liar. I look for the facts before responding. You'll get a response when I'm happy I seen enough evidence one way or the other. I don't do this for a living you know.

You where wrong MSR, you shot your mouth and had no idea!

Provide a link to when i called you a liar?

Ohhh .. I get it. Saying the info I'd provided was just a figment of my imagination was just your way of telling me you appreciated my truthfulness was it?

No my history is fine actually, yours on the other is a figment of your imagination

144824260l0hk.jpg

BTW why do you keep saying MSR? Some type of mantra?

Anyway, don't forget to rephrase your mathematically impossible question, OK?

Zero + 800% of Zero = Zero!!!!

MSR, that is as close to a white flag being waved that you can get on these forums.

Using a Costello budget speech as your only source?

Oh ... you again. I haven't heard from you since our exchange a few pages ago which seemed to end after I asked you this;

Oh ... you want some more examples?

I notice you ignored the urban heat island article.

As to MSR, I'm genuinely in the dark. I don't know what it means.

On Costello, I didn't think I'd need to quote more than one on that issue, no. Do you think he was lying?

Of course it makes Rudd bloody right. He has a plan, a policy that will be fully articulated once he receives the Garnaut report. Why is this so hard to understand?

Meanwhile he is putting forward a policy as a major policy he has no idea whether he can follow through with. So far he is all talk until he has some genuine substance to his policy

Ding ding ding ding! :)

These hollow promises have been evident from the start...

Remove this Banner Ad

televised debate(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back