Thai Soccer Team Trapped In Cave

Remove this Banner Ad

If we all offer enough random suggestions, surely Bigfooty can solve this!

Well they did get an internet connection down there so they can at least read Bigfooty.

I can't offer them any suggestions but I can offer a few ripping stories about the time I attended the Full Moon Party which I'm sure they'd all appreciate.

Well they did get an internet connection down there so they can at least read Bigfooty.

I can't offer them any suggestions but I can offer a few ripping stories about the time I attended the Full Moon Party which I'm sure they'd all appreciate.
I hope they get a chance to read my dying thread about apples

The other option they have is to wait until October when the water starts to recede which is almost as horrifying a proposition as diving out.

So if they can't get them out and the rains come and the water rises do they give the coach some pills to distribute or do they leave them to drown? What would be the legality of that?
Who knows...if the rains comes and the caves floods they can’t get any food or water in even if they don’t drown .

My guess is they’ll drown which is one of the worse ways to go out I reckon espically in a dark cave with no light ...the stuff of nightmares

So if they can't get them out and the rains come and the water rises do they give the coach some pills to distribute or do they leave them to drown? What would be the legality of that?

Is there a precedent for a situation like this anywhere in the world?

You'd think they'll all attempt the dive, no matter the risk, if staying is absolutely going to be a fatal situation.

Is there a precedent for a situation like this anywhere in the world?

You'd think they'll all attempt the dive, no matter the risk, if staying is absolutely going to be a fatal situation.
Even if they have to drug them and carry a dead weight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if they have to drug them and carry a dead weight

Not sure if that's entirely possible, sedation is a pretty tricky thing under the best of circumstances I think. Add in the time they'd need to be unconcious, and the fact that they were underwater and it doesn't seem like it'd be a good idea.

Is it even possible to keep someone unconscious and underwater for extended periods?

Sent from mTalk

Probably not hey.

What’s wrong with drugging the kids intensely and dragging their bodies through it, so they wake up at the end?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Several km underwater where they need mobility to navigate and manovourve...it would be incredibly dangerous plus being sedated they can’t alert the diver of any injuries or face mask damage ect

Obviously not showing the worst of it, the fully underwater parts.

Sent from mTalk
No point it’ll be pitch darkness the fully submerge sections which are km long

It’s a nightmare for experienced divers let alone s bunch of kids that don’t swim and will 100% panic which is the most dangerous thing a diver can do

Horrific for everyone involved.

Obviously they would lock me up but if it was my son I think Id just have to have a go to get to him and I can barely swim 50m. I wouldn't make it but I don't think these boys will either.

They will obviously leave it to the very last moment but eventually they are just going to have to go with the best plan they have and hope some make it.

Next on Sunrise: We cross to Thommo from Dandenong who has rocked up to the cave site with a snorkel and a pair of flippers.

Koshie: Thommo, an expert diver and navy seal has died attempting to get through this cave, what makes you think you can help?

Thommo: Yeah, hey, Koshie old mate, going well mate. I use to be able to do a full length of the local Dandenong pool (25m pool) underwater as a kid and I had a few days spare before I got drunk and abused some locals again so fought I could help, ya know. This little Thai guys only have little lungs so reckon I could have a crack ya know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thai Soccer Team Trapped In Cave

Remove this Banner Ad

Back