That darn post!!! Grrr!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Re: Re: Re: That darn post!!! Grrr!!!

Originally posted by Andre
Ummm, you do realise Tredrea is a CHF and not a FF jod23 ? Those 20 disposals included 7 into the forward 50m area - the game high. That he kicked 5 goals and that he got it into the forward line more then anyone else on the ground is the reason Tredrea's game was so good and Lynch got spanked.

Not questioning any of that. But I still think Lynch went alright.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That darn post!!! Grrr!!!

Originally posted by jod23
Not questioning any of that. But I still think Lynch went alright.
I think it's a perspective thing. He did get whipped, but Trerea is arguably the best CHF going around. Lynch beat him in a few contests and shows potential. It's only his second game at CHB/FB and he is a good money bet to become a strong defence KPP in years to come.

The Eagles defence doesn't seem to work well as a unit.

I cannot recall anyone helping out Lynch. In the good old days how many times did Mckenna help out Jako, or Waterman help out McIntosh?

When Glass is fit he will be an automatic inclusion and I think it is time Nicoski got a game. His lethal left foot coming out of defence is exactly what we need.

In the second term we handed them 5 goals with basic skill errors and lack of help in defence.

I hate to say it but our midfield looks great when running forward but they don't push back enough and help out the defense - which is something Port are so bloody damn good at.

We lost that game fair and square. Sure we had opportunities but they could of shut the gate at the end of the 2nd quarter as well. Port dominated 20 minutes of that 2nd term and put the score on the board, we didn’t.

Originally posted by The Goods
The Eagles defence doesn't seem to work well as a unit.

I cannot recall anyone helping out Lynch. In the good old days how many times did Mckenna help out Jako, or Waterman help out McIntosh?

Absolute spot on comment!

It will be interesting if we lose patiance with Wirr, IMO he has been very ordinary too and his lack of accountability and physical presence back there really annoys me.

I think that if fit Hunter needs to be a definate inclusion as does Johnson. Would like to know how did few boys go in the AFL. Namely Watters.

Have to agree with your comments The Goods. I drove my husband mad with my bellowing out "help him" when Lynch was trying so hard to cope with the rampant Treadera. (Can`t bellow today, throat`s still in rehab)

One thing, Lynch is getting the absolute best schooling, talk about copping it sweet with the virtual cream of forwards coming at him , one after the other.

They reckon that what doesn`t kill you makes you stronger, Lynch is gonna be just soooooooooooo strong!

Originally posted by no1bankteller

It will be interesting if we lose patiance with Wirr, IMO he has been very ordinary too and his lack of accountability and physical presence back there really annoys me.

I thought on Saturday night Wirra looked very hesitant. From memory he handed one of the goals to Burgoyne and some of his kick ins were woeful. I think he may have lost confidence with the players around him as well. I think Glass and Hunter will be automatic inclusions. That would mean Carroll and Green out.

Humm plays with a lot of grit but has to lift his disposal. Lynch tried and was unlucky on a few occasions. No other options really.

I also would like to see Johnson get a game.

Can we do something about this smacked out weasel? I mean I am more then happy to have people criticise our team if its constructive and understandable. His posts on our board are neither.

Remove this Banner Ad

That darn post!!! Grrr!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back