List Mgmt. The 2020 Trade and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

100% lock it in, bet the house on it
Gawn for Frost
Bring back the favourite son of the club and get rid of some junk.
We might have to throw in Petracca as a sweetener too.

Gawn for Frost

Simon Goodwin:"Hmmmmm".

Gawn for Frost

Make him Captain too.

BnF to be renamed the Sam Frost Medal of Excellence.

Turn him into an inside mid so we can watch him gallop from stoppages! 🍆💦💦💦

Not gonna lie, would give McCartin a crack on the Rookie list purely for the laughs
The poor bloke has been through enough surely. Imagine having that choice. Early retirement or be on the Demons list! It would be typical Melbourne though to add another bloke with concussion issues. KK, Brayshaw, Jetta, McCartin. Get it done Dees...

Not gonna lie, would give McCartin a crack on the Rookie list purely for the laughs
The last player we took a risk on with concussion issues hasn't turned out well

And unlike McCheeseburgers he had actual shown he was of AFL standard

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yeah but think about what the Saints fans would say if he played in the same team as Petracca and Brayshaw ... sometimes it’s about more than just wins and losses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It amazes me how recruiters have to look at a guy peaking early, dominating his peers, vs worse players who may have higher ceilings and make that ballsy call.
Or you **** it and the guy dominating is a Judd type.

It amazes me how recruiters have to look at a guy peaking early, dominating his peers, vs worse players who may have higher ceilings and make that ballsy call.
Or you fu** it and the guy dominating is a Judd type.
Yeah a good recruiter should be worth a lot more money than they get paid

I saw this on social media, no way would go after polec. There's a reason why he keeps getting dropped and that's because he is lazy defensively.

McCartin was always a poor pick. Undersized KPF with poor aerobic abilities. Saints fans still in denial surprise me, just admit your club f’ed it up. We stuffed up taking Scully so early amongst a million other first round picks.
I don't think scully was a mistake, we ended up with hogan (and dom barry) which now has landed us may which is a win imo.

I saw this on social media, no way would go after polec. There's a reason why he keeps getting dropped and that's because he is lazy defensively.

I don't think scully was a mistake, we ended up with hogan (and dom barry) which now has landed us may which is a win imo.

Probably a poor example, I should have used Cook or Gysberts as guys who were picked well before they should have been.

Saints were spooked by Boyd going to the Dogs and blinked on McCartin, much to our benefit.

A big no from me in regards to Polec. Rumours are he's not well liked by the playing groups he's been attached to. I don't think he's that good either. Plus, he's not even getting a game for Norf atm. Enough said.

McCartin was always a poor pick. Undersized KPF with poor aerobic abilities. Saints fans still in denial surprise me, just admit your club f’ed it up. We stuffed up taking Scully so early amongst a million other first round picks.

We didn't take into account that he would be a dirty, goddamn mercenary that's for sure.

Potential potatoes.

Potantials?

Potentoes!
Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.

We could bribe him with a lifetime supplies of Big Macs, Dominoes Pizza and Cheesecakes.

It steams that we're all a bit hungry. We all want a BBQ. Eggcelent now I've reduce to making food puns.

wonder where Tex will end up next year. Reckon with a fresh start he'll bounce back. looks like at the crows he's carrying so much baggage and its weighed the poor campaigner down. probably end up at the bombers with Daniher getting the **** outta there. I'd ship that potato TMac off and pay 1/2 his money and pick up Tex for 2 years and be infront

A big no from me in regards to Polec. Rumours are he's not well liked by the playing groups he's been attached to. I don't think he's that good either. Plus, he's not even getting a game for Norf atm. Enough said.
The reason we got rid of watts is the same reason why we wouldn't get polec. They're obviously both very skillful players but they both seem to lack the defensive part of their games. That's why polec isn't getting a game and that's why watts was traded.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. The 2020 Trade and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back