The AFC 'Boys Club' Will it Ultimately Destroy the AFC???

Remove this Banner Ad

**** you are a whinging **** maccas
all you do is come on here and have a sook
the club was supposed to blow up after their first round loss to essendon and you came on here and gloated about how awesome you are
now its all over red rover once again for the AFC
get the **** off this board, out of this club and go and support Richmond

*stands and applauds*

the club was supposed to blow up after their first round loss to essendon and you came on here and gloated about how awesome you are

Thats right, I am sick of the crows supporter and there is a breed of them out there(unfortunately 1 or 2 live in my family, who as soon something doesn't go right act like the shit has hit the fan, armageden is here, the Nazi's are invading and its the end of the world.

Whilst we havn't won a premiership since 98, where if all was fair, we wouldn't win one for another 15-16 years, we have had a reasonable shot at winning in 5 of those 8 years and only missed the finals twice.

I don't want to sound like i accept mediochrity but, I would much rather be in our position than the vast majority of other clubs.

Thats right, I am sick of the crows supporter and there is a breed of them out there(unfortunately 1 or 2 live in my family, who as soon something doesn't go right act like the shit has hit the fan, armageden is here, the Nazi's are invading and its the end of the world.

Whilst we havn't won a premiership since 98, where if all was fair, we wouldn't win one for another 15-16 years, we have had a reasonable shot at winning in 5 of those 8 years and only missed the finals twice.

I don't want to sound like i accept mediochrity but, I would much rather be in our position than the vast majority of other clubs.

That is my concern we start accepting mediocity and make the wrong desicions then we will end up like Richmond, Carlton etc.

Bravo, Bravo... Couldnt agree more. Bagging your own club is a sign you should be swapping your crows scarfe for the crusty teal one. The AFC is the 3rd most loved sporting team in Australia behind the Aussie cricket team and the Wallabies. If you dont love them dont insult the rest of us and call yourself a supporter, cause you arent...

Bravo, Bravo... Couldnt agree more. Bagging your own club is a sign you should be swapping your crows scarfe for the crusty teal one. The AFC is the 3rd most loved sporting team in Australia behind the Aussie cricket team and the Wallabies. If you dont love them dont insult the rest of us and call yourself a supporter, cause you arent...

What a pile of rubbish:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about "boy's club" but I have some concerns about John Reid. From memory he has been in that position since the end of the 95 season. I imagine he would be just about the longest serving football ops manager in the league.

What is he responsible for?

Trading? Player management?

How would you rate his performance over 12 years?

I don't know about "boy's club" but I have some concerns about John Reid. From memory he has been in that position since the end of the 95 season. I imagine he would be just about the longest serving football ops manager in the league.

What is he responsible for?

Trading? Player management?

How would you rate his performance over 12 years?

Mr Reid is untouchable at the AFC = Boys club.

Well, well, well...what do we have here....

An epic bump, that's what.

I wonder why he was banned? No crystal balls allowed?

Maccas could be pretty damn blunt when he wanted to be, which was a shame cause a lot of his theories weren't far off the mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFC 'Boys Club' Will it Ultimately Destroy the AFC???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back